EP.128|No Need For Mercy When You're Already Dead

EP.128|No Need For Mercy When You’re Already Dead

“What do you mean you’re going alone?!” Ben yelled. “I’m going alone okay! This is my fight.” Carlos told Ben. “You’re gonna need backup though! CJ is gonna need healing when you find her.” Ben explained.

“Fine, you and Freddie can come with, jeez!” Carlos groaned. “Ben! Wait!” Mal stopped Ben. Mal then took out her whip and handed it to Ben “take my whip. I don't use it anyways.”

Ben nodded and kissed Mal’s forehead, “love you. Don't die, okay?”

“Promise. I love you too.” Mal smiled.

“Will you hurry up!” Carlos yelled, Ben rolled his eyes as him and Freddie caught up with Carlos.

“Why do you insist on doing this on your own?” Ben asked. “This is just something I need to do on my own.” Carlos scrunched up his fist.

“Yeah, we get that, but us VK’s are a family, and family doesn't family fight their battles alone.” Freddie ruffled Carlos’s hair.

“We are one crazy family, huh.” Carlos chuckled.

Ben laughs, but then stops and watches as a spotted black bear rises out of the ground behind them.

The bear moved closer to them and roars. The bear then turns to face Carlos, Ben, and Freddie.

Ben smiled nervously, “Uh, I remember you too, buddy... heh…” he forms a bubble around himself and Carlos.

The bear then leaps toward the bubble but is caught in midair by Mal’s whip that Freddie took from Ben when he wasn’t looking.

Freddie then swings back around on the hoverboard she made using her Tamaki and uses Ben’s bubble as a ramp to jump onto the.

She then pulls her whip around the bear tighter when she brought out the pixie dust and sprinkled it over the bear, causing her and the bear to fall to the ground, where she is quickly greeted by Ben and Carlos.

“Freddie, that was amazing!” Carlos cheered. “Whoa, are you okay?” Ben asked. Freddie sighed “not a pretty win, but I’ll take it.”

Ben’s ear then twitched, “what’s wrong?” Freddie asked. “There’s another o-” but before he could finish, another spotted black bear emerges from the ground with Philip standing on it.

“Carlos~ look what I got.” Philip cooed as he snapped his fingers and CJ appeared hanging from the ceiling in a large bird cage.

“CJ!” Carlos called out, CJ eyes fluttered open, “Car...Carlos?” she muttered.

“I’m coming soon, CJ, I promise.” Carlos whispered, he knew CJ heard him by the slight smile on her face.

“I’m glad I found you. I’ve decided to build my own army, where’s the rest of yours?” Philip snarky asked.

“They’re not here right now!” Ben told him, Carlos and Freddie sweatdropped and sighed.

He doesn't need to know that, dumb hero. The two VK’s thought.

“So it’s just you lot?” Philip raised his eyebrow. “Dosen’t matter, I’m gonna whip your butt all by myself!”