EP.44|I See Blurry Faces When I Black Out

“And that’s how I met Dude.” Carlos smiled as Dude liked his face. “Woah. Jasper was right, that was a good story.” Ben agreed. “So, wait, what happened to Renee? Did your father ever build her?” CJ asked.

“No, he’s still looking for one fore piece.” Carlos answered. “Which one?” Evie asked. “The Vampire Heart.” Carlos then showed them a picture of a beautiful ruby shaped into a heart.

“That’s beautiful.” Freddie gasped. “I know, it supposed to give an inanimate object life, it also reveals the next Vampire Queen. That’s why his father need it.” Hunter informed them.

“But the hearts been lost for years ever since the last queen, Queen Eliza, disappeared.” Jasper added. “Yikes.” Mal said.

All of a sudden, the school bell rung. “Great, time for 2nd period.” Operetta groaned as she walked to Music Class with Hunter. “Maybe it won't be so bad.” Hunter said.

“I hope.” Operetta muttered, the two walking into the class, which was already filled with people at their desk. “Students please take your seats.” The teacher, Mr. Piper, announced.

Mr. Piper has brown streaked hair and a brown beard. His hair is long enough to be tied in a small ponytail and the nape of his neck.

He wears square shaped glasses over his brown eyes and he dresses quite formally in a wine coloured regiment coat with gold braiding accompanied with beige trousers, a white open necked shirt with black collar under a grey patterned tank-top.

“This is frankly one of the only teachers I like.” Operetta chuckled. “Class, I have exciting news.” Mr. Piper said as he grabbed a piece of chalk. “I just heard word that we will be doing something performing at a royal party.” Mr. Piper then wrote the words WINTER’S PARTY.

“Our own Winter White’s Birthday Ball!” Mr. Piper smiled as the class clapped. Operetta eyes widened. “No…” Operetta whimpered.

“What’s wrong?” Hunter asked. “I can’t perform in front of that many people!” Operetta’s hands started shaking. “You’re playing the guitar.” Hunter reminded her.

“You’re right. Guitars are in the back. I won't be seen.” Operetta started calming down. “Exactly.” Hunter rubbed her back reassuringly. “Thanks. What about you?” Operetta asked. “I’ll probably be doing lights or something.” Hunter chuckled.

“Now, the song theme is original. I want the singer group to each write a song for the performance. They will perform them on tomorrow and Briar and Winter will decide which one Winter want to have at her party.” Mr. Piper explained as Operetta sighed in relief.

“Miss Operetta.” Mr. Piper said, getting Operetta attention. “You need work on your guitar skills.” Mr. Piper stated.

“Yeah, I’m not the best. I still don't see why I can’t play something I actually know how to play for the performance. Like any other instrument.” Operetta sighed.

“The whole point of the performance is the play something out of your element. For you it’s the guitar. For Mister Hunter it’s the piano.” Hunter looked towards Mr. Piper.