EP.183|Haunted

EP.183|Haunted
⊱ ────── {.⋅✯⋅.} ────── ⊰

“Why are we doing this…?” Operetta played with what was left of her now short red hair, it was now up to her neck rather than down to her back.

“Doing what?” Ben asked. “This,” Operetta turned towards him “staying alive. There’s no point! We’ve been tortured for 4 days now! I can't handle anymore!”

“This is what he wants baby,” Hunter sighed, “you can't give up, especially not you, your carrying the hope of another generation! That’s amazing!”

Operetta shook her head, “why do I have to be extra strong...I can't do it forever…”

“It’s only for a little while longer, Music Note,” Hunter had a sad look in his eyes, he didn't know when they were going to get out of here, or even how, but he had to keep going “I promise, when we’re out of here, I’ll make sure you forget about all this pain he’s caused us.”

“You promise?”

“I promise.”

Operetta sniffled and nodded, she didn't know if she could take my more of this, but she knew once this was over, Hunter would make her feel like the woman she was. Take all her pain away in just his touch, words, and kisses.

“MORNING MAGGOTS!” Araden yelled, flashing into a comfy chair in the middle of the room.

“Morning, monster.” they all growled.

“Try again!” Araden clapped his hands, all of them got hit with the element that they were most vulnerable too.

“Now, what do we say?” Araden cooed. “Good morning...master…” the VKs growled again.

“That’s better!” Araden smiled. He then spinned the boxes, trying to find today’s victim. His eyes then landed on Mal.

“Oooh! Yes! Malena Maleficent!” Araden smirked. “Get away from me.” Mal growled.

“You got a feisty one here, Benny!” Araden laughed, Ben refused to look at him. Instead, he kept his eyes on Mal, knowing that he couldn't let anything bad happen to her.

“Awe, look at that! The beast king is worried about you!” Araden fake gushed. “Leave her alone Araden!” Ben yelled. Araden laughed micanlly “you shouldn’t be barking orders! You...ooh I’m gonna have so much fun hurting your mate!”

“Now, while you were running around on the Shadow Realm, my lab team had the time to develop not only Feral Spray, but another spray as well,” Araden pulled out a pink vile from his pocket, pouring it into a small hole in Mal’s box.

“Introducing! The Forever Nightmare!” He pressed a button on the box, turning the liquid into a spray, spraying it into Mal’s box.

And that’s when it all began.

She stood in a beautiful sunflower field, the wind was warm and blew her purple hair gracefully, Mal never felt more at peace. This is exactly what she needed to escape the horrors of that box.

Mal looked down to see she was in a beautiful goddess outfit, she spinned around, the sunflower petals flowing off their plants, twirling with her.

She could hear the petals whisper to her, “your free…” she ran her fingers through her purple mane “I’m free!” she repeated with them.

She rolled down the hill, she couldn't believe it! She was free! She was really free! No box, no araden! Just her!

She then was stopped by a familiar pair of feet, she looked up to see Ben standing there in a beautiful knight armor “hello,” he helped her up “my goddess.”

Now it was perfect!

Mal tackled Ben in a big hug “Benny!”

Ben laughed and hugged her back, the two landing in flowers “I missed you too, my sweet, succulent, dragon.”

“What am I? A dragon or a goddess?” Mal giggled, sitting on top of his chest, looking down at him.

“You’re both.” Ben flipped her under him, “your beauty is that of a goddess, and your strength is that of a dragon.”

“You know exactly what to say to a girl don't you?” She said, wrapping her arms lovingly around Ben’s neck. He dove down, kissing her neck, leading down to her chest, looking up at her for permission.