EP.175|Memories From Long Ago (Part 1)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Oh great, now they're all here!" Araden gumbled, shaking his head.

It was late, almost 2am, most people would be asleep but Araden called Briar, Winter, Delia, and Kuno for an "emergency meeting"

"Not all of them," Briar yawned, rubbing her eyes "CJ and Zeref aren't there, and Mal still locked up."

The demon emotion changed at Briar's comment, "you're right," his lips curled into a devious smile "I still have the one thing he cares about most.""What are you planning to do now?" Kuno asked, leaning against the door of the caboose.

"Nothing~" Araden cooed, "but you and Delia are coming with me."

"What about us?" Winter questioned. "I have a special assignment for you two." Araden winked, disappearing into the night.

Later that morning, the VKs finally reached the Dark Mirror down, which was surprisingly bright for it being named the "dark mirror"

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Evie asked Eddie once again. "Yes, I'll be fine, me and Milo are gonna go on our own adventure." Eddie smiled.

"I've never seen you smile before." Evie noted, smiling as well, she gave her one last goodbye hug "promise me, you'll write." she whispered.

"I will." Eddie whispered back.

Evie waved goodbye, sending Eddie and Milo on their way. "I'm gonna miss him." Levi muttered. "Don't worry, he'll be back," Carlos ruffled his hair.

"You know, for the Dark Mirror, everything offly bright." Ben noticed. "Yeah, it used to be shrouded in darkness years ago," Cosmina folded her arms behind her head "but this lady named Rosary came and sucked up all the darkness, brining back eternal light."

Ben quickled turned his head that name, it sounded so familiar to him, but he's never knew of a person named Rosary, but something inside of him knew that name and was dying to hear it again.

"Something wrong?" Cosmina questioned. Ben heastitated for a moment "nah, I'm good."The VKs could all tell he was lying, but now wasn't the time to bondbard him with questions.

Cosmina opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by a large blast.

"YOU DAMN PIXIE!!!"

"What the hell?" Operetta and the VKs ran towards the voice in question to see a familiar blonde pinning somebody to the wall.

"I know you have it!" the blonde got close to the human sized pixie's face "give me my sword Tink!"

"I don't have your damn sword, CJ!" Tink replied, trying to push CJ off her. "I know your lying! Me and Zeref have been to two realms now searching for my baby!""If she says she doesn't have it, she doesn't have it." Zeref shrugged. "Shut it Zeref!" bother blondes yelled.

"I already killed Pan and Philip, I wouldn't mind adding your ass to the list." CJ threatened. "You can't do shit without your sword." Tink flashed a cocky smile.