EP.136|A Blast From The Past

"Is he okay?"

"Yeah, he's fine, I've trained him better than that."

Hunter slowly opened his eyes to see Gaston and Brazzan standing over him.

"Where...is she?" Hunter groaned. "She's gonna be okay." Hunter recognized that voice, it was his mom. "Mom?" Hunter asked, turning his head toward her.

"Operetta...she doesn't..." "I know, I know, it hurts, but you'll be okay." Farrah smiled. "Believe me, I know, it hurts...like your hearts being ripped out." Hunter nodded.

"How did you know?" Hunter asked. "The same thing happened to me and your mom." Gaston sighed. "Mom forgot about you?" "No, not exactly," Farrah chuckled.

"Your mother used to date the Demon King," Brazzan smirked as Hunter shot up. "As in Zelgius Grimsbane!?" Hunter yelled.

"Yes, we used to date, I was cheating on him with your father." Farrah sweatdropped. "Damn mom, didn't think of you as the cheater type," Hunter smirked. "Shut up." Farrah chuckled.

"What does this have to do with Operetta?" Hunter asked, Farrah, noticed Hunter's eyes, there was a thin red line in them, it was something Hunter's eyes would do when he lost something he loves.

Damn...he really does love her. Farrah smiled. "Just listen, idiot." Brazzan smacked him upside the head. "It all started a long time ago before you were ever born." Gaston narrated.

It's been 4 months since Gaston and Farrah started to date and the two couldn't be happier. Farrah woke up the smell of fresh pancakes, she smiled and got out of bed. She raked back strands of her mint hair, walking into the kitchen to see Gaston making pancakes.

"Morning," she yawned, wrapping her arms around him. "Morning." Gaston smiled. "You're supposed to be asleep. I was trying to make you breakfast in bed." Gaston chuckled.

"Mmm, it smells good." Farrah drooled a bit. "Here." Gaston walked over to the table, placing two plates of freshly cook strawberry pancakes on the table.

"Are the strawberries-" Farrah began "in the pancakes, not on the side." Gaston smiled, feeding them to Farrah. "You know me so well." Farrah smiled.

"I am your boyfriend after all." Gaston chuckled. "So," Farrah ate a piece of her pancake "we've been dating for a couple of months now."

"And I've loved every minute of it." Gaston rubbed his foot upon the side of Farrah's legs. "But, there's something you should know." Farrah sighed."I have a boyfriend," Farrah began, Gaston choked on his pancake "huh!?" Gaston yelled. "And it's the demon king."

Gaston simply got up and walked out of the house, his eyes glowing red.

Later that day, Farrah showed up to the clubhouse in tears. "Honey, what's wrong?" Acadia asked. "Gas-Gaston! Is...he here?" Farrah stammered.

"He's in the backyard with Jafar, they're practicing sparing," Cruella said as Farrah flew to the back to see Jafar in his snake form warped around Gaston.

Gaston took out his dagger and slashed Jafar, causing him to unwrap from Gaston. Gaston the ran up to Jafar, grabbing his snake tail and tying him to the tree.