EP.80|You're Stronger Than I'll Ever Be

EP.80|You're Stronger Than I’ll Ever Be

“My brother...my own fucking brother...ughhh! This world made him weak!” Lucifer groaned. “Weak?! Did you not just see that fight?!” Courtly exclaimed.

“Yes, back in old days you know he would die in an instant!” Lucifer equally exclaimed.

“Don't underestimate my children!” Courtly scolded.

“Whatever, let’s see how the male demon’s doing.” Lucifer grabbed some binoculars and looked at Operetta and Hunter.

“Hunter? What happened to you?” Operetta stared into his cold now fully black eyes.

“I became powerful. You should try it sometime.” Hunter scoffed, glaring daggers at Operetta. “I know this isn't you, Hunter.”

“Gods, your so fucking dumb. No wonder you got the most weakest power of them all.” Hunter cackled. “Excuse me?!” Operetta yelled in anger, ice spiking up from the ground.

“You heard me, I bet you couldn't even last 2 minutes against me.” Hunter smirked devilishly. “Wanna bet! You prick!”

“Let’s go!”

Operetta stomped the ground, making a ice boulder rise up. Operetta punched it toward Hunter.

She stomped on the ground again, summoning two ice boulders that she hurled at Hunter.

Operetta punched the ground, creating four more ice boulders and threw them at Hunter.

Hunter’s Dark Shadow arose the ground and destroyed the first three ice boulders, before creating a shield to protect him from the rest of the boulders.

The dark particle shield shot Shade Bullets at Operetta, who created a ice rock to protect herself from the attack.

She then punched her ice shield, which flew towards Hunter’s position, just before his Dark Shadow comes down and destroys it in slow motion.

Operetta stomped the ground, making a ice boulder rise up. Operetta punched it toward Hunter.

She stomped on the ground again, summoning two ice boulders that she hurled at Hunter.

“Interesting. She commands ice as fluently as I control shadows and darkness.” Hunter observed, he wouldn't admit it but he was impressed.

“By the way, I can tell you're using your darkness shadow to smash up the ground underneath us for more ammo. Pretty smart for a shadow.” Operetta smirked at the demon.

As Operetta talked to Hunter, Operetta noticed Hunter's darkness shadow flowing. Operetta entered her fighting stance.

“Too bad I'm gonna kick your butt before you can use any of it!” Operetta used her Ice Release abilities to create sharp icicle to impale Hunter. Hunter dodged them and leaped into the air.

“I can't underestimate her.” Hunter groaned as he used Hell Flicker to teleport away.

Operetta stomped on the ground to create a large ice rock. She jumped up and stood on top of the ice rock, and commands it to move forward.