EP.35|Back To School. Sadly.

“Damn Ben, you don't start off with the “I got caught cheating ring”. You lead up to it.” Alistair chuckled. “It’s a family heirloom, My mom wasn’t happy when I told her about the engagement plan.” Ben rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

“So, I had to respectively sit her down and tell her she can suck it.” Mal smiled showing off the beautiful green gold filled wedding ring marquise cut purple amethyst.

“MY SHIP!!!!!” C.A yelled, eventually passing out. “So, um, party details. Let’s talk dates.” Maddie then bring out a wedding binder and began rambling. “Hey kid.” Zypher said.

“Yeah, Zypher?” Ben asked. “You’re finally gonna get your wish. All thanks to me.” Zypher chuckled. “I really am. Thank, Zypher.” Ben smiled. “Hey Ben, can I talk to you outside?” Evie asked as him and Ben went out onto the terrace.

“Is everything alright?” Ben asked. “Ben, I wanna ask you something. You have to answer honestly.” Evie sighed.

“Ask away.” Ben smiled. “Do you really wanna marry Mal?” Evie asked. “Oh course I do!” Ben answered. “Why would you even ask me a question like that?” Ben added.

“Cause, Ben, if you didn't really wanna marry Mal I would understand. Ben, Mal's different from other girls. She's not your average pretty girl, she's rebellious, dangerous in a good way. You're gonna have to push Mal thru all her problems, be there for her, listen to her when she talks, make her feel better when she's sad, and everything in between. I just wanna make sure your complete devoted to Mal.” Evie explained.

“Evie, you know I'm devoted to her.” Ben said.

“Hey, where’s Freddie?” Zeref asked. “Why? You miss your girlfriend?” CJ cooed. “No, she’s not my girlfriend.” Zeref stated. “Walk! Walk!” Crackers squaked. “Thanks Crackers.” Zeref smiled as he walked out of the hotel room and into the street.

“Where would she be?” Zeref asked himself, he then stopped when he saw a dim light coming from the forest. “What the?” Zeref asked as he slowly walked towards the light. Moving some vines, the light became more clearer.

Zeref looked closer to see it wasn’t a light at all, it was the moonlight reflecting off something in the water. “Is that...Freddie?” Zeref whispered as he looked closer to see it was Freed dancing gracefully on the water.

“Woah.” He gasped. Zeref couldn’t stop staring at her, for some reason, he was drawn to her like a moth to a flame. As Freddie continued dancing, beautiful purple flames followed her.

Zeref tried to get closer but stepped on a twig, causing Freddie to fall. “Zeref?!” Freddie stammered, trying to get out of the water.

“That was amazing Freddie! When did you learn how to do that?” Zeref asked. “Oh, um… just some moves I’ve been teaching myself. My dad said my mother used to do it.” Freddie answered.

Zeref the looked to his left to see an open book. “Summoning spell? What were you trying to summon?” Zeref asked. “My dad, I thought if I summoned him from the spirit realm maybe he could come back.” Freddie guessed.

“You know that’s not how it works.” Zeref sighed. “I know, I just thought it would work.” Freddie then got out from the water. “Hey, maybe I can talk to Hades, he might know.” Zeref guessed. “Thank you Zeref!” Freddie perked up as she tackled Zeref into a hug.