EP.54|Snakes, and Mermaids

"So the only one left is Jasper?" Zeref asked, drinking lemonade back at the library. "Yes, but seeing how ours went. Something tells me this won't end pretty." Freddie sighed.

"Maybe it won't be so bad. I mean, Jasper had some control over his anger. Right?" Hunter chuckled nervously. "Yes, but this is something he's never wanted to see since that day. It's beyond anger control." Ben said.

"I just hope he doesn't overreact." CJ hoped. "It's Jasper, he's gonna overreact," Carlos stated. "Carlos is right when it comes to this, Jasper's gonna overreact. It's gonna hurt him badly." Evie sighed, looking at the picture of her and Jasper. "Don't do something stupid Jasper," Operetta muttered.

Jasper walked thru the dark hallway, the only light was the glowing snake with its tail wrapped around a shell with a wave behind it. Jasper knew exactly what was at the end of that hallway. And he's been waiting his entire life to give him a piece of his mind.

Reaching the end of the hallway, Jasper was hesitant to open the red door. You know what's behind that door. You know what you have to do. Jasper nodded slightly and opened the door to see snake murals all arranged into a circle.

The door shut loudly as the entire room when dark then snake murals lighting the room dully. "Where are you! Your fucking prick!" Jasper yelled. "Jeez, after 19 years I'd at least like a hello." A familiar voice scoffed.

"Hello, Jafar. Happy now?" Jasper gritted thru his teeth, turning to face his father.

Jafar wears black robes that reach the ground over top a red garment with bell sleeves. Underneath this second garment, Jafar wears yet another shirt, this one black with very close-fitting sleeves that reach his wrists.

The shoulders of his outer robe are pointed and connect to a long, billowing black cape with a blood red interior. His shoes are brown and the tips curl inward. A red-violet sash is tied around his waist.

He also wears an odd, light-colored garment that covers his neck, the back of his head, and his chest. He sports a distinctive black headdress, seemingly a type of miter, with a thin, yellow pattern wrapping around the middle, what seems to be a ruby set in the front, and a bright red feather placed just above it.

"Hello, son." Jafar smiled, anger filled Jasper's body. "YOU FUCKING PRICK!!!" Jasper yelled tackling Jafar down and punching him.

"I'm not! You're fucking! Son! I'll never be your son! I'll die before that happen! You never loved me! So why the fuck should I love you huh?! Fucking die! Just die! Die! Die! Die!" Jasper yelled, tears streaming down his face.

He looked at his father's bruised up face. "Ja...Jasper..." Jafar struggled to say. "WHAT!!" He yelled. "I'm...sorry..." He muttered. "Sorry! Sorry?! SORRY!!!?!!?" Jasper yelled.

"Should we get in there?" Ben asked. "No, give it time," Courtly said.

"Sorry?! You're not fucking sorry!!! You're a fucking prick! You left me when I was five! FUCKING FIVE!!! You didn't give a shit about me! Now you're saying you're sorry?! Fuck! I went thru 19 years of abandonment! 19 years of me blaming myself for not having a fucking father!"

"19 years of me being the kid without a dad! 19 years with me never learning how to ride a bike or catch a ball! NINETEEN FUCKING YEARS!! AND YOU SHOW YOU NOW!!!" Jasper yelled, punching him again.