EP.105|No Means No

EP.105|No Means No

Back at the bar, Freddie, Hunter, Jasper, Alex, and Peggy were working in the busy bar, keeping an eye out for the man who worked for Lucifer they were looking for.

"Looks like Freddie's getting pretty popular." Hunter noticed the large crowd of people surrounding the stage Freddie danced on.

"Yeah, Freddie got some real moves." Jasper agreed. "We've been here for hours now, where the hell is this guy?" Peggy groaned, cleaning the glasses.

"I don't know, but he's supposed to be here by now." Alex bit his lip slightly. Just as Alex said that a familiar figure walked in.

"It's Darren," Alex whispered. Peggy nodded and walked towards Darren. "Peggy, how's my little flower?" Darren smirked.

"Good" Peggy sat next to him "now that you're here."

"I was so lonely without you..." Peggy played with her hair. "You did huh?" Darran ran his fingers thru her hair.

"Any way I can help you with that loneliness?" Darren whispered Peggy's face grew hot as Darren ran his hand up her thighs.

"Darren!" She squealed, Alex turned towards Darren and glared at him "we're in public." Peggy warned him.

"So? Who cares? I can take away your loneliness~" Darren nibbled on her ear.

Alex growled, he couldn't stand watching his girlfriend, the woman he loved, getting hit on by some disgusting man.

"You really gonna allow this?" Alex's animalistic, Reaper, yes, Alex is an animalistic too, asked. "No, but I can't do anything or I'll ruin the plan," Alex replied, pouring a drink all the way to the top.

"Alex!" Hunter scolded, Alex, snapped out of his thoughts. "Yeah?" Alex asked. "You're pouring it too high!" Hunter answered as Alex cleaned up the bar.

"Sorry, it's just that disgusting man! He's hitting on my Peggy." Alex clenched the bottle of wine.

"She's fine, you know Peggy loves you." Freddie reminded him.

"I know, but it's Peggy. She's hot as hell! Any guy would be lucky to have her!" Alex smiled at Peggy.

"Do you really think Peggy would leave you for that smuck?" Jasper asked. "No, but, that smuck is getting on my nerves," Alex growled.

Peggy hated this smuck just as much as Alex did, but it was for the plan, every time Darren would hit on her she would think of Alex.

"So, you wanna sneak to the back? Have a little fun?" Darren smirked. "I can't, the manager's watching." Peggy said, pointing to Alex who was supposedly "the manager".

"Stupid manager" Darren grumbled. "So, how's everything at work?" Peggy asked, sitting on Darren's lap.

"Tiring" Darren groaned "all week the boss has us working on the big project." "Who's the boss?"

"I don't know the boss's real name but they call the boss "Lil Froggy". I think it's a nickname." Darren shortly explained.

"The other boss's nickname is "Miss Froggy". Again, nobody knows their real name." Darren continued to explain.

"Why are there two bosses?" Peggy questioned. "I don't know, Lucifer thought it is a good idea to have 2 bosses for this base."

"Base?" "Yeah, this island is part of Lucifer's up-and-coming empire." Darren answered, "it was easy to conquer this island when we got rid of those Shadows, people started lining up to join the empire."

"Whatever happened to the Shadows? And what's the big project?" Peggy asked. "What are you a reporter?" Dareen chuckled. "No, I just like knowing stuff." Peggy smiled.

"I don't know what the big project is but we need the Shadows for it. Something about lavender eyes, I can't remember." Darren vaguely answered.

"So, your boss isn't looking. We could sneak off." Darren whispered. Peggy looked quickly at Alex, his eyes saying "please don't agree to this"

"You know I love you, Alex." Peggy reminded him telepathically. "I know, but if he tries anything. Shoot him." Alex growled. "I know." Peggy chuckled.

"Alright. Let's go." Peggy leads Darren to the back, closing the door behind them. Darren quickly took off Peggy's cardigan.

"Wait, wait, wait, I thought we were taking things slow." Peggy's face was filled with concern. "Come on Peggy, it'll be fun," Darren smirked, unzipping Peggy dress.

"Darren! I said stop." Peggy tried to squirm out of Darren's grasp but he pinned Peggy's wrist to the door.

"Stop moving so much." Darren groaned, Peggy kept squirming around. "Darren! I said stop!" Peggy repeated, but Darren didn't stop.

"Will you chill? Jeez!" Darren scoffed, he started kissing Peggy's neck. "Darren!" Peggy scolded, she tried to kick him but Darren body was pressed on her.

Darren then took off Peggy's shirt, revealing her bra. "Gods, you're beautiful." Darren licked his lips.

Peggy then noticed the gun nearby, she reached towards it and picked it up. "I said get off!" Peggy shot the gun at Darren's neck, causing him to fall to the floor.

Peggy put her clothes back on and glared at Darren. Alex, Freddie, Jasper, and Hunter quickly ran into the room to see the scene.

"Is he dead?" Hunter asked. "No, just knocked out. I used a tranquilizer dart." Peggy answered, putting the gun back in the box.

"He said there are two bosses. One named Lil Froggy and the other is named Miss Froggy."

"Apparently they kidnapped Facilier and Acadia for some big project, they needed them because of some lavender eyes. That's all I got."

"Alright, tell Cindy's group. They're at the shop so maybe the can find something." Alex said as Peggy nodded and began calling Cindy.

Jasper noticed that Freddie still looked sad "don't worry," he rested his hand on Freddie's shoulder "we'll find your parents."

Freddie smiled at Jasper and nodded. I hope so...

~A/N~

HEY YOU GUYS!!! GUESS WHO'S ALIVE!!!! THIS GIRL!!! This is the first update of the new year! YA! I'm so happy we're at 917 reads! SO AMAZING! ONLY A COUPLE AWAY FROM 1K!!!

SO! I hope you all liked this episode and I hope you please keep reading! Cause like idk if anyone reads this anymore, so please read this!

Sincerely,

Sugar_And_Spice125