EP.9|Fashion Shows and Secrets Will Show

Our last episode was an emotional one, this is because we learned Freddie was dealing with depression and anxiety. She also began cutting at a young age, due to the death of her grandpa and mother. Now, with the help of her friends she is now getting better. But enough about Freddie, we have others to deal with to you know! On with the story!

Evie was exhausted, she stayed up all night finishing the designs for the fashion show. Evie got out of her chair in the living room and tried to walked to her room, but being to tired, she fell onto the couch and passed out. As the morning sun rose the smell of freshly cooked breakfast filled the dorm room. “What are you cooking Mal?” Evie groggily pondered.

“Breakfast.” Mal chuckled. “You know what I mean.” Evie sighed. “French toast, eggs, bacon, and hash browns.” Mal finally answered. “What time is it?” Evie asked, rubbing her eyes.

“7:46.” Mal answered as Evie slowly but surely got up from the couch. “You should go get dressed.” Mal suggested, Evie nodded as she went upstairs and looked at herself in the mirror to see her hair was a mess. “I hate wednesdays Poison Apple.” Evie groaned as she looked at Poison Apple to see she was fast asleep.

“Lucky cat.” Evie mumbled. Evie got undress and grabbed her brush from the mirror. She pulled over the shower curtain to the right to see Jasper sleeping there. “AHHHH!!!!” Evie yelled causing Jasper to wake up. Evie quickly wrapped herself in a towel.

“Hey Evie. How are you this morning?” Jasper asked yawning. “Why are you in my bathtub?!?!” Evie yelled. “Calm down. Last night I stayed in your dorm room to make sure if Zeref fell asleep, witch he did, Freddie wouldn’t cut.” Jasper shortly explained. “That doesn't explain why you’re in my bathroom!” Evie yelled.

“I’m in your bathroom because I got so tired I went up to the closet room, you weren't in your room and Poison Apple scratched he like crazy cause I tried sleeping on your bed. So I fell asleep in your bathtub.” Jasper explained. “You’re such a pervert!” Evie growled. “Says the girl who is wrapped in a very short towel.” Jasper snickered, Evie’s face turned completely red.

“C-Can you get out of my bathtub, I need to take a shower.” Evie sighed. “Nah, I’m good.” Jasper smirked as he tried to go back to sleep but he felt the water from the shower head splash on him. “Okay, okay! I’ll get out!” Jasper said as he got out of the bathtub. “Thank you.” Evie smiled as Jasper mimicked her words, walking out of the bathroom. “That stupid perverted idiot!” Evie growled as she stepped into the shower.

~&~

After a long relaxing shower, Evie wrapped herself in her towel and stepped out of the bathroom with her brush in hand to see Jasper laying there on her bed asleep.

“Ugh, stupid idiot!” Evie growled as she got dressed and brushed her hair. She looked back at Jasper and smiled. Jasper had a goofy smile whenever he slept. Evie giggled slightly as he moved a stand of hair out of his face.

“He’s such a little kid.” Evie sighed as she got up. “I wonder what he’s thinking that making him smile so much?” Evie wondered as she closed the door to the room slowly. “Somebody looks happy.” Zeref smirked. “Could it be because a certain son of Jafar was found in her bathroom?” Freddie tapped her chin, smirking.