EP.94|One May Be Out, But Another Is Still In

Jasper hoped from tree to tree, going as he could to the village.

He hoped that Evie plan would work cause if it didn’t. Well, let’s just say, things won't end well.

Once Jasper reached the village, he barged into Kianna’s hut. “Jasper? Where’s Evie? How did you get out of the box?” Ben eagerly asked.

“I’ll explain later, for now, I need your help.” Jasper began explained the plan to the VK’s.

“I can’t believe Raymond’s alive.” Jasper clenched his fist. “Yes, but for this plan to work, you can’t rage out. Got it, .” Carlos said as Jasper nodded.

“I hope this works.” CJ muttered.

Evie was still in a state of shock as she stared at Raja in the tank. Evie then slapped herself back to reality and walked over to the tank.

“Don't worry. I’ll get you out.” Evie promised as she climbed to the top of the tank and reached down, putting her arm in the water, causing her arm to burn.

She closed her eyes and winced, the pain she was experiencing was nothing to what Raja must have gone thru.

She then got hold of Raja’s arm and pulled her out, taking out the tube in the process. Raja coughed severely as she spat up water.

“Ev-Evie?” Raja asked groggily. “Yes, I’m here honey.” Evie assured her, holding Raja in her arms.

“Wh-Where’s Jasper?” Raja questioned.

“He’s on his way, we’re gonna get you out of here. Along with all the other girls.” Evie stroked Raja’s hair.

Evie then brought out a potion from her bag and poured it into Raja’s mouth, causing her wounds to heal.

“So here’s the plan Raja.” Evie began explained the plan to Raja. Once she finished, Raja nodded.

“You think it’ll work?” Raja questioned.

“Perfectly.” Evie winked, the two walked out of the room Raja was in only to be met by a swarm of the girls that were in the tanks.

“Well, well, well, did you really think I didn’t notice you Carlson?” Raymond spoke “or should I say, Evie?”

Raymond took off Evie’s helmet and glared at her.

“You bitch!” Raymond grabbed Evie by the hair. “Let go of me!” Evie hands began shooting crystals, causing Raymond to let her go.

“You will not hurt me like you did before!” Evie quickly grabbed hold of Raja, saving her from the swarm of zombie like girls that were getting closer to her.

“I’ve changed Raymond. So should you.” Evie grimaced, Raymond walked slowly towards her

“oh please, you’re still the same girl as last time.” Raymond scoffed.

“You’re still a bitchy little blueberry.” the son of Scar added rudely. “Bitchy?!” Evie roared.

“You’re the one who’s kidnapping all these girls and using them as lab rats, and for what?! A hunk of gold?!”