EP.75|The Wedding Reception (PART 2)

"Please welcome the King and Queen of the Hero Isles! Malena Maleficent and Ben Beastly!" Operetta announced as Mal and Ben walked in, everyone started clapping.

"So, the car sex was new." Mal chuckled. "You think anyone can tell?" Ben asked.

"Nope," Mal smirked. "Hey, wanna go sneak off during the Moon Dance?" Mal whispered. "Did you have to ask?" Ben chuckled.

"Now, let us begin the first dance." Operetta said as she walked up to the mic, this was the first time she would be singing in public, having all those people staring at her gave her the chills just thinking about it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa,

Whoa, whoa, whoa

You think I'm always out of line

I'm too fast and falling way behind

Mistakes are made the fault is mine

I'm screwed up but hey this is my life.

Mal smiled, she rested her head on his chest. Hearing his heartbeat.

She didn't know if this was cause of the red moon or because of her love for Ben but she was in the calmest state she's ever been in her life.

Can you take me as I am

Cause I don't see the point of explaining

If you just don't understand

Cause I can only be what is truly me.

Even though she was married to Ben, she was still worried that he might not accept the Villain in her.

Yes, he's said millions of times that he loved her, but the dreams still haunted her to the point where she would wake up screaming.

So what if I'm not your version of perfect

I'm sorry that wrong just feels so right

I wouldn't change a thing about me

Cause I know who I am inside.

Mal's never been perfect, these entire 75 episodes so far, and more episodes to come, proves it, but it seems Ben's been able to accept her that way she his.

"I love you Malena. Never forget that." Ben whispered. "Do you?" Mal asked.

"Of course I do, remember we had sex in the car and I said it like 15 times." Ben reminded her. "Oh yeah." Mal smiled. "I love you, I love you, I love you." Ben repeated 3 times. "I love too." Mal smile grew.

(Who-o-o-oa who-o-o-oa)

I'm a pretty tragedy