EP.106|The Concept Of Fear

“Lavender eyes. Got it.” Cindy nodded as she hung up. “Lavender eyes?” Mal asked. “Yeah, apparently, that’s why Lucifer’s kidnapped Facilier and Acadia.” Cindy answered as the four entered Facilier shop to see it was trashed.

“My gods...what the hell happened here?” Operetta questioned. “Looks like someone was here before us.” Zeref observed.

“Let’s start looking.” Cindy announced as Operetta suddenly felt sick. She quickly rushed to the bathroom and threw up.

“Again?” She groaned, sitting against the toilet. “Ughh...this is too much work…” she added.

“Why...why…” she kept hitting her head softly on the wall.

“Operetta?” Mal asked, knocking on the door. “Yes?” Operetta asked, throwing up again. “Can I come in?” “Yeah.”

Mal walked in on Operetta throwing up and held up her hair back. “There there, there there.” Mal soothed.

“How long have you been sick?” Mal asked. “Since the wedding.” Operetta groaned, drinking a pink liquid Mal gave her.

“Operetta, if you don't mind me asking,” Mal sat next to Operetta.

“Are you pregnant?”

Zeref looked around the shop only to enter a old work office in the back which was, as the rest of the shop, was ruined.

“Gods, this place took a real beating.” Zeref observed, dusting off the label on the door to reveal none other than Doctor Facilier.

His body tensed up, even though Facilier and Zeref are so-so now, they didn’t start off that way.

Zeref then began to remember when she first met Facilier.

Freddie kept sobbing, she hadn’t seen her father in years and because of her boyfriend she got to see him again.

“I missed you so much dad!” Freddie hugged her dad tightly, still shocked than she can hug him in his physical form and not when he’s a ghost.

“You missed me that much huh?” Facilier chuckled, wiping Freddie’s tears. “Mhm!” Freddie nodded, still crying a bit.

“If you keep on crying you're gonna fill the room with tears.” Facilier warned her as Freddie finally let go.

“You've grown up so-” but before Facilier could finish “BESTFRIEND!!” Hades cheered, tackling Facilier.

“I missed you too Hades.” Facilier laughed, Hades crushed him in a hug.

“Facilier! Why did you leave!” Hades sobbed. Zeref face palmed, shaking his head and sighing.

“Why is my father so embarrassing...” Zeref muttered. “I think he's nice.” Freddie smiled.

“Hades! I can't breathe!” Facilier groaned, Hades quickly let go of him and chuckled. “For the gods sakes, you cry more that Panic dose.” Facilier laughed.