EP.17|Police Officers Are So Touchy!

In our last episode of G.A.B.B we learned that Maddie's tea party might be their last. This is all because Belle issued that she would send hundreds of bounty hunters to exterminate the island. While thinking they lost all hope, Mal proposed the idea of protesting and marching all the way to the castle.

Having agreeing to meet up at the tea shop, Mal asked Ben if he was gonna march with them. But he said no, choosing his royal family and status over his friends, instantly bringing Mal to tears.

Now, without further ado! Lets starts the episode.

“Give him time. He’ll figure out he’s crazy you.” Evie assured her. “You have to say that, you’re my best friend.” Mal sobbed as they walked into Maddie’s room. “Well, I know a little something about men.” Evie said as her, Mal, CJ, Freddie, and Operetta sat at Maddie’s table.

“I mean Jasper is always teasing me calling me a blueberry. Do I take it personal?” Evie asked. “Yes. You thru a plate at him.” Operetta answered.

“The answer was no. Boys always act stupid, they don't think straight when they like a girl. Remember that.” Evie said wiping off Mal’s running mascara. “Okay, I’m really tired. I’m gonna go to bed.” Mal yawned, you could still tell there we some tears in her eyes.

“Alright.” Evie sighed as Mal laid down on the couch. Evie and Freddie laid down on one of the beds while Operetta and CJ laid on the second bed and Maddie slept on the love seat.

Ben paced back and forth in his dorm room. “You are so fucking stupid!!” Zypher scolded. “I know I know.” Ben sighed. “Where did you get the smart ass idea to tell her that you weren’t gonna go to that march?!” Zypher yelled.

“I need to tell her. I just couldn’t go to that march.” Ben groaned laying on the couch looking at the ceiling. “Okay, okay, I think I might know a way to fix this.” Zypher said. “You better not screw this one up!” Zypher scolded.

~B~

It was four o'clock and everyone was ready to march. “Maddie! Go help pass out those signs!” Hatter yelled as Maddie nodded. Thousands of people came to support the cause.

“You know you guys gonna a pay a heavy price for doing this.” Hatter warned them. “I know.” They all said. “You might never see the light of day again.” Hatter added.

“If we can't go to school with Bruce, Alistair, Maddie, and Lori. Then I don't wanna go to that school at all.” Mal said as Hatter lowered his head sighing. “I just want tomorrow to be better.” Freddie sighed.

(Bold: Hatter. Iliac: Maddie. Underline: Alistair)

There's a light in the darkness

Though the night is black as my skin

There's a light, burning bright, showing me the way

But I know where I've been