EP.190|FREEDOM!!

EP.190|FREEDOM!!
✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

This was it, the moment Ben dreaded since entering this box.

It was his turn to be tortured.

Mal was in Evie’s box, she was like a dog in a cage, desperately wanting to be freed.

“Mally, calm down.” Evie tried to soothe the frantic demonic dragon but she wasn’t listening.

“Ben...Araden...torture!” Mal rambles incoherently.

“What if he dies? Ben may look tough but he bruises like a peach!” Mal’s mind was reeling. She knew she had anxiety and she knew how to control it, now, with her husband seconds away from tourted.

You best believe her anxiety was through the roof.

“Mal, if you keep pacing you’re gonna break the box.” Jasper reminded her, “not that that would be a problem.”

“I don't care! I’ve been in these boxes for too long! I need to get out!” Mal felt her skin crawling, she hated being in one place for so long.

“Your wife’s really claustrophobic,” Araden slightly chuckled, “no wonder she couldn't handle the pressure.”

Ben scrunched up his fist, “why do you hate us so much?!”

Araden glared at him, “you ten are the reason why I lost everything! You destroyed everything you touch!”

“How?!” Ben shouted.

Araden scrunched up his fist, “ironic, the ringleader doesn't remember what he did!”

“I don't! Just explain it to me!”

“I shouldn’t have to explain it to you!” Araden pounded his fist on the box, Ben noticed the cracks that began to appear.

“What…?” Ben muttered, focusing his attention back on Araden.

“I thought torturing your friends would make you crack and tell me where the grail is, but you didn't.” Araden flashed into the box, “Ben,” Araden stalked towards him, “answer me this.”

Araden tapped his chin, “if I were to drown your brother in his own painful memories, how fast do you think he’ll kill himself?”

Ben could tell Lucifer was watching all of this, he could see the smidge of Lucifer in Araden’s cold, black eyes.

“Ben! Ben listen to me!” Lucifer’s voice echoed through Ben’s head. Ben froze, he was inches away from Lucifer but his body couldn't move an inch.

“Leave me! Just get out of these boxes!” Lucifer pleaded. “But what about you and Swan? I’m doing all of this so you can be with her, so we can have the brother relationship we used to have…” Ben whimpered.

“I-I know,” Lucifer sighed deeply, he wanted more than anything to see Ben and Swan but maybe it wasn’t ment to be, “but I’m you older brother, and older brother take care of the younger brothers.”

“I don't care! Mom, Dad, Grandma Henie, me...we all need you…” Ben began to cry, “please! Don't leave me!”

“I’m sorry…” Ben could feel his voice fade, tears streamed down his face, “I’ll always love you...my little Benny.”

With that, Lucifer’s voice was gone. Ben shakes violently, mumbling incoherently, “no…” Ben didn't know what to feel.

Anger?

Sadness?

No...no...this is worse.

Revenge.

Araden smirked, “here we go,” he whispered, he wanted this to happen, to see the beast unlock his cage.

Ben heaved hevalily, his eyes grew a gold and silver feral look. Words were replaced by growls and snarls, Ben nor Zypher was in control.

This was a different person entirely.

“Ben…” Mal backup a little. Ben whipped his head towards Mal, his scared look shaking him to his core, he whimpered.

“Please...do-don't...be scared…” Ben’s voice sounded like two people were speaking at the same time. She knew one was Ben, but the other sounded so familiar, but she didn't know from where.

“Mal,” Zalia got her vessel’s attention, “this is going to get real dark, real fast, so just bear with me okay?”

Mal felt her heart fall to the pits of her stomach, she nodded and trusted her two demons.

“Hunter,” Operetta gulped, “what happened to him?”

“I don't know, but this...that thing isn't Ben.” Hunter growled, he didn't like that look on Araden’s face.

Araden snapped his fingers, Ben's box melting, “come at me.”

“My pleasure,” Ben felt different, he felt powerful. He never knew so much power was coursing through his veins, he wanted to attack something.

His eyes locked onto Araden, “I bet you taste good...I’m sooo hungry.” Ben began to drool, his fangs becoming prominent.

“Shit,” Araden back up a little, “okay Xand-” but before Araden could finish, he was locked in his own box.

“Be-Ben…” the demon, for the first time in a long time he knew these VKs, stammered.

“Yes, be scared,” he let go of Mal, advancing to the edge of the box, he extends his hand, a strong force pulling Araden down the glass with a loud thud “cause if I can flash from box to box with just closing my eyes,”

He closed his fist, choked Araden without even touching him “imagine what I can do when I’m ANGRY!”

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

“Unbelievable! He’s here! Kuno Ababwa is here?!” Jafar was furious, he punched his hand into the stone wall as he, Serenity, and Venus walked down the halls of the NPA.

“Dad listen to me! He didn't hurt me!” Serenity tried to reason with her fath but he wasn’t listening.

“I want that wolf spayed, neutered, mounted, stuffed, I don't care! Keep him away from my family, especially Serenity.” Jafar ordered the villains scurry around the NPA to follow orders.

“Dad!” Serenity stood in front of him, “he saved me!”

“His family is the reason why you’ve been gone for 17 years!” Jafar shot back “I’m not letting you anywhere near him.”

“Why can't you realize he’s not evil?! He’s different! He risked his life to get me and Levi out of the mirror realm!” Serenity looked back at the nurses who strapped down the wild wolf to the gurney.

“Stop it! Those straps hurt him,” Serenity undid the wraps, running his fingers through his fur, “I’m sorry, Kuno, my father stubborn.”

Jafar was about to intervene but Venus held him back, “let’s see how this plays out,” she leaned in “plus Healer said if he hurt Serenity you have full right to serve any punishment you see fit.”

Jafar sighed and backed down, “I see one scratch on her skin and I Cruella turn you into a new clothing line,” Jafar grabbed him by the scruff, “am I clear?”

Kuno whimpered, nodding quickly, “ye-yes si-sir!”

“Good,” Jafar wrapped on arm behind Venus’ waist, walking towards the door “I want cameras in here, and reports every single hour.”

The two guards by the door nodded, giving Jafar a salute.

Jafar looked through the window to see Kuno playfully chasing Serenity, ultimately tackling her and licking her face.

He smiled to himself, his family was finally back again. His smile soon turned into a frown when he realized his son was still missing.

Venus noticed his sadness, “Jafar,” Venus intertwined his fingers with his, “where’s our son?”

Meanwhile, back in the Mirror Realm, Ben was ready to repay all his suffering onto Araden.

“Oh Araden, Araden, Araden,” Ben snickered, walking around his box like a cheetah stalking a gazelle.

“For a month, you put us through countless hours of suffering, now,” Ben flashed Araden into Jasper’s box, “you’re going to suffer just like we did.”

“Anything you wanna do Jasper?” Ben smirked, Jasper fist set aflame. “Tons, flash him in,” Jasper showed his fangs “you blood gonna taste good~”

Ben closed his eyes, flashing Araden into the box “any restrictions, Benny?”

“Go nuts, remember what he did to Evie.”

Jasper’s eyes glowed red “oh I remember,” Jasper growled and stepped on his stomach “how do you like your organs, crispy or burt?” he stomped harder “or squished?”

Ben chuckled “now, now Jasper, we have to share.” Jasper growled at the king, he was having fun burning Araden’s organs.”

“Do I have to…” Jasper moped, his eyes were still red, he wanted more blood to spill from the demon. As much pain he caused Evie, he wanted him to bleed and bleed and bleed.

“Yes, other people want to hurt him too.” He closed his eyes, flashing Araden into Operetta’s box, “Mommy of the Year? Anything you want to do?” Operetta took the flower out of her hair “gotta thank Arcadia for this trick.”

She crushed the flower in her hands, turning them into frozen dart petals “I know I promise, this pain will end soon, and you’ll be with Nadia, I give you my word.”

“Thank...you…”

“Right after I cut your face with these ice darts.” Operetta sent down the ice darts on Araden. Araden nodded, he knew he deserved this.

The petals the cut Araden face deeply before trailing down his chest. “That’s my girl!” Hunter cheered “you’re so hot when your mad!”

“I know! Now shut it Hunter! I’m beating up someone here!” Operetta snapped at her boyfriend, she smiled as Hunter swooned over her.

“She’s amazing~~” Hunter practically drooled. “You have some weird taste.” Carlos muttered. “She’s so hot when she dominates! Look at her! She’s crushing his windpipe! That’s my mate!” Hunter eyes were bugging out of his head with excitement.

“Now mommy dearest, we gotta let the others have their fun too.” Operetta flipped her hair, throwing Araden to the side as though he was garbage, “take him, I’m done with him.”

Ben shrugged and flashed him into Carlos’ box “my animalistic brother from another mother,” Ben saw the feral look in Carlos’ eyes “try not to rip off Araden’s limbs like you did Philip.”

Carlos pouted, “but whyyy,” he flashed his fangs, “I want to hurt him.”

“Yes Carlos, we all do, but hurt doesn't mean kill.” Ben reminded him. Carlos rolled his eyes, “finee,” he darted towards Araden, his fangs digging deep into his flesh.

Carlos growled in delight, “demon blood always tastes so much better.” he wanted to go in for seconds but Ben flashed him out.