EP.48|The Guilty One Is Me

"What are we doing in the library, Courtly?" CJ asked. "Cause, before we start any training I want you to do something for me." Courtly smiled as she pulled a red book down revealing 6 doors.

The first door was brown with beautiful embroidery of a sword with the Captain Hook hat hanging from it. The second door was white with blue embroidery of a poison apple dripping with green poison.

The third door was black with a multi-color door with an embroidery of a colorful tiki mask. The fourth door was grey with white embroidery a black and white opera mask.The fifth door was black with blue embroidery of a soul flame. The last door was red with a black embroidery of a black cobra with green eyes

"What are these?" CJ asked, touching the first door. "A test. Behind each door is a path, follow it to the end and see where it leads you. More will be explained after." Courtly smiled as the doors opened.

CJ walked thru the door, the entire path was lined with swords and hats. "Are these...mom's hats?" CJ asked herself, touching the hats slightly, reaching the end of the hallway there was a red door. She opened the red door to see a girl standing there.

"CJ?" She asked. "Yeah that's me," CJ replied. "You have grown up so much!" She cried, hugging CJ. "Um, do I know you?" CJ asked. "I'm Nikita Hook." Nikita smiled.

"Wait, Nikita...oh my gods...Mom!" CJ cried, hugging Nikita back. "How are you here?" CJ asked. "Well, I'm not actually here, it's a piece of my soul I left in the sword." Nikita smiled, the two sitting on the floor.

"I have so many questions for you. Like why'd you left? Where'd you go? Did you leave because of me? How did you put a part of your soul in the sword?" CJ rambled. "Okay, one at a time CJ." Nikita chuckled. "I left because of this." Nikita then pointed to the sword.

"What?" CJ asked. "The sword is one of the Ancient Pillar weapons. To keep the island alive and keep all the Villains on the Villain Isle alive I put my soul in the sword." Nikita answered.

"So, for 17 years, I've been using the Ancient Pillar Sword?!" CJ yelled. "Yes, but you have to know. I can't come back, ever. As much as I want to, I can't. But you can always talk to me." Nikita smiled.

"But, it's not the same." CJ frowned. "I know it isn't, but it's the only way we can talk now." Nikita smiled sadly. "If you really loved dad and me, why did you leave then?" CJ looked at the ground.

"I loved both you and your father, and trust me. I didn't want to leave. I hated myself. Please, tell me somewhere in your heart you care?" Nikita asked. "I do, it's just, I missed you so much!" CJ cried. "I missed you too." Nikita smiled, hugging her daughter.

"I forgot about you." CJ sobbed. "What?" Nikita questioned. "I remember you telling me not to forget you. And that's what I did." CJ sobbed harder. "Hey, no you didn't. I've always been with you. In that sword." Nikita smiled.

"You know the crew would freak if they saw you." CJ chuckled. "No kidding, hey, do you know the transport spell?" Nikita smirked as CJ brought out her wand. "Avada!" CJ chanted and before they knew it they were on the ship.

"Okay, follow me." CJ chuckled, the two walking into the dining hall of the ship. "3...2...1...lunch time," Nikita smirked as the crew filled in, Nikita quickly disguised herself as the cook, facing the stove.