EP.92|I'll Always Love You, Raja

EP.92|I’ll Always Love You, Raja

“Where the hell is Raja?!” Jasper yelled, storming into Kianna’s hut.

“This has been happening a lot lately, girls have been disappearing around the Village ever since Lucifer’s men took over the island.” Kianna explained.

“Where do they take them?” Ben asked.

“We don't know, our closest lead is something called “The Box”” Kianna replied. “Well that’s where we’re going!” Jasper announced.

“Oh no way, you go to “The Box” you’re not going back. Even the best warriors fell to the power of “The Box”. But if you wanna risk your life on a suicide mission. By all means, go ahead.” Ramona scoffed.

“Alright, punk!” Jasper pinned Ramona to the wall. “I will risk everything for Raja! And if that means going into “The Box” by myself, I’ll go!” Jasper yelled. “It’s suicide to go alone.” Ramona croaked.

“I don't care! I may have only met Raja today but Raja is like a daughter to me! I can’t let her die in that box place!” Jasper let go of Ramona.

Jasper walked to the door of the hut, then stopped. “Well? Aren’t you coming with?” Jasper asked.

“Jasper, you heard what Ramona said; even the best warriors fall to the power of the box. We wouldn't stand a chance in there.” Carlos said.

“So what! People are dying in that box! We can’t just stand here and let it happen!”

“Who’s coming with?” Jasper asked again, everyone stayed quiet. “Fine! I’ll go alone! Some friends you are!” Jasper slammed the door behind him.

“I don't need them! I can get Raja out of the box myself!” Jasper muttered as he walked deep into the forest.

Raja woke up to the feel of a hard cold floor. “You’re up.” A voice from the darkness observed. “Wh-Who are y-you?” Raja stuttered.

“My name is Olive.” a girl with purple hair and fair skin came into the dull light. “Wh-Where am I?” Raja asked. “The Box” Olive said, lighting a cigarette.

“I-I wanna go home!” Raja sobbed. “Sorry kid, there’s no way out. Cry all you want, it won't change a thing.” Olive let a puff of smoke escape her lips.

“Hey! Stop you’re crying!” One of the guards yelled, throwing Raja against the cell. “Hey! She’s three! Maybe four!” Olive stood in front of Raja.

“Move out of the way Olive!” The guard kicked Olive in the stomach and punched her twice, causing her to fall to the ground.

“You’re coming with me.” The guard picked up Raja by the hair and dragged her out of the cell. “Put me down!!” Raja yelled in pain.

“Stop you’re whining!!” The guard complained as they reached a pair of gold doors.

“Scar!” The guard yelled as the doors opened revealing the cloaked man sitting behind his desk.

“You know that’s not my name.” The cloaked man took off his hood.

“It’s Raymond.”