EP.83|I'll Get You Back. I Swear!

EP.83|I’ll Get You Back. I Swear!

“Courtly! Courtly!” Milton yelled. “You know, you shouldn’t be yelling in a hall like that Milton.” A familiar voice reminded him. “Lucifer…I thought I turned you into swiss cheese.” Milton growled. “Looks like you didn’t do a good job.” Lucifer smirked, holding a knife to Courtly’s neck. “Get away from her!” Milton yelled.

“Milton. Milton. Milton. I always thought you were on my side, but just like last time you let her turn you!” Lucifer trailed the knife down to her chest.

“You fell for the same tricks as last time. Honestly, you just as weak as your brother!” Lucifer cackled. “Don't underestimate my family!” Milton yelled. “I don't understand what so good about Courtly.”

“Is it her chest? Her face? Her beauty? Her personality? What is it Milton? Huh?” Lucifer asked. “It’s not just her beauty! Yeah she hot as all fucking hell but she’s the strongest, kindness, most amazing girl in this universe and the past one!”

“Don't act like you don't feel the same way for someone! Oh, what’s her name…-” “DON'T BRING HER INTO THIS!!!” Lucifer roared.

“I knew that tick you off.” Milton smirked. “Let’s make it interesting, if you win, I’ll give Courtly back free of charge. You lose, she stays with me forever!” Lucifer cackled.

Milton looked into Courtly’s eyes that said “you-fucking-dumbass-if-you-agree-to-this-I’ll-kill-you!” Milton sighed. “Deal.” Milton sighed once more.

“Let’s go.”

Milton charged at Lucifer and tried to swing his sword, but Lucifer blocked with his own sword. Milton was sent backwards, while Lucifer was sent into the air.

While in the air, Lucifer fires two spirling beam blast of energy from his sword at Milton, who deflected them.

Milton jumped into the air, performed a flip and smashed his sword into the ground, causing a shock wave to go straight at Lucifer, who blocked the attack with his shield, but got launched back.

Milton charged at Lucifer both swinging at each other.

Milton quickly dashed forward towards Lucifer who blocks with his shield and on the last swing Lucifer rolls under Milton.

Lucifer charged his sword with his magic, making it glow.

When it finished charging, he lets go in a 360-degree slash at Milton, who was sent flying back. Milton fires multiple lighting shots at Lucifer, who runs and blocks them with his sword.

Then Lucifer jumped and performed another spin attack, deflecting the lighting shots. Milton jumped into the air and fired a huge lightning bolt at Lucifer from above.

Lucifer used his sword to absorb the thunder and as Milton landed, Lucifer fires a thunder-fueled skyward strike at Milton, who gets hit and was sent flying.

As Milton remained in the air, Lucifer takes his bow and arrow and fires arrows at Milton, who deflects them with his sword.

Milton landed and charges at Lucifer, who charges an arrow made of ice.

Once Milton is close enough, he fires it, freezing Milton, but thanks to Milton's superhuman body heat, he immediately thaws out.