EP.88|The Lost Castea Clan

Jasper and the VK’s been endlessly searching for Evie for weeks now, and still no luck.

“Dammit! Why can’t we find her?!” Jasper growled, slamming his hand on a tree.

Jasper then saw Ben and Carlos running towards them in their wolf form.

“Any luck?” Jasper asked hopefully. “Nope.” Carlos shook his head. Ben’s ears perked up.

“Hey, you smell that?” Ben asked, sniffing the air.

“Yeah, almost like...wolves.” Carlos eyes widened, the VK’s soon surrounded by a girl on a large black wolf.

“What do you say Cerise? They smell like them?” A black wolf asked.

“They got traces of The Savior on them.” the girl sniffed Jasper. “Especially this one.” the girl added.

She has long, straight dark brown hair with a white streak and pale pink lips.

She wears a small red hood decorated by tree branches which form a wolf face on the back of the cape.

It is held together with chains.

She has a red and black plaid dress with lacy black sleeves and two black lace skirts.

She wears shimmery, distressed gray leggings.

She has a molded plastic triple belt that is brown with silver buckles and a silver side chain.

She wears a red flower ring and a black shackle bracelet.

Her boots are up to her knees with silver straps and brown laces.

“Who the hell is the savior?” Hunter asked. “You don't speak her name! You filthy male!” Cerise scolded.

“Filthy?! I’ll show you filthy!” Hunter yelled, almost lunging at Cerise. Jasper noticed the necklace around Cerise’s neck.

“Where’d you get that necklace?” Jasper asked eagerly.

“The savior gave it to me. Well, she said you call her Blueberry.” Cerise said.

“You know where she is?” Jasper asked as Cerise nodded. “Yes.”

“Take me to her.” Jasper said as Cerise pulled Jasper onto the wolf, the two riding thru the forest.

“Evianna. We must thank you for all your service. Please, take this as a thanks to all your hard work.” one of the young girl villager bowed, passing Evie a beautiful pocket watch necklace with a crystal on it.

“This is beautiful.” Evie gasped. “I can’t possibly take this.” Evie passed it back to the villager.

“Please Evieanna, it’s the least I can do.” the girl muttered.

“I’m not accepting gifts. You don't need to give me any, you guys been thru enough already.” Evie crouched down to the small girl’s height.