EP.147|Domination

EP.147|Domination

“You’re pregnant…” Hunter was shocked. “I can't believe she finally told you.” Brazzan chuckled. “Wait? You knew?!” Hunter scold. “Ever since you marked her.” Brazzan laughed.

Hunter was blanking out, he couldn't understand what’s going on “I...uh...wa...duh...oh…” Hunter stammered. “I think I broke him.” Operetta sweatdropped. “No, give him a minute, he’s trying to process everything.” Zeref said.

“Pregnant...Operetta…baby…” Hunter muttered, then all the pieces connected. “Wait...I’m the dad...right?” Hunter questioned, Operetta nodded.

“I waited so long to tell you because I thought you would leave me or force me to give the baby away.” Operetta began to cry again.

“I know a baby isn't what we need right now but-” Operetta stopped when Hunter kissed her lips.

“We’re having a baby…” Hunter rested his head in her chest, Operetta blushed madly “there’s a baby in your stomach.”

Operetta laughed “yes, there a baby in my stomach.” Hunter kissed her again “thank you, I’ve always wanted a family.”

Hunter began to cry. “Hunter...are you...crying? Since when do you cry?” Hunter nodded, wiping his tears

“I’m just so happy.” Hunter sobbed. Operetta giggled, she thought it was cute Hunter was so emotional.

“Can I get some...um alone time?” Operetta requested as the VK’s left.

“I love you, Operetta.” Hunter muttered into her chest, the two laying down on the bed. “I love you too, Hunter.”

Demonia stood in front of a mirror, she wanted to look good when she saw Giles again but none of her clothing looked good “ugh! Why won't this look good.” Demonia groaned.

“My fashion sense was tingling, who needs my help?” Evie peaked in the doorway. “Evie, I wanna look good when I see Giles again but nothing in my closet works!” Demonia explained.

Evie’s eyes lit up, “oooh! I have the perfect outfit!” Evie went into her bag and pulled out a smaller bag and gave it to Demonia, “put this on”

Demonia went into the bathroom and changed, she came out and Evie was smiling her face off. Her hair is pulled back into a simple but stylish side swept ponytail, while her bangs are slicked to the right and secured into her ponytail.

Her hair color is primarily a jade green with a second shade of a lighter green. There is also a mixture of black streaks running through it.

Her lipstick is maroon, while her eye shadow is two tone green and applied all around the eyes, in a fire design.

Demonia wears an elegant wrap-around top and metallic jeans. Her top has a traditional look to it, with a black sash wrapping around her neck and waist. The sashes have gold dragon accents printed on them.

The top is a faded aqua with soft touches of purple that form a flame-like pattern. She wears red metallic pants with a long gold and black metallic scale hem.