EP.58|Two Days Time And Weird Girls And Guys

Finally, after two days of waiting, Operetta rose out of her bed, late one night and walked down to the see a girl about in her mid 20's just sitting on the counter drinking water. "Honestly do you people have no ice cubes?" The girl spoke in a voice that sounded like Perdita's. "They're in the freezer." Operetta said, still very startled by the girl.

She was a girl with light baby blue hair, her hair could be mistaken as silver. Operetta walked closer to get a better look at the girl. She was wearing a blue coat and under it was what looks to be like a sailor/Japanese school girl outfit. She had knee high tights on with brown ankle-high uggs. Her whitish-blue eyes seem to have snow falling down in them.

"Never mind, I'll make some myself." The girl turned on the faucet and let the water drip into the sink, she then touched the water causing it to turn into ice cubes. "What the hell..." Operetta muttered. "Oh, where are my manners?" The girl sat down at the table. "My name is Vera." Vera introduced.

"I'm-" "Operetta Phantom. Daughter of Erik Phantom and Christine Phantom. Age 19.." Vera said, cutting off Operetta. "You know my name?" Operetta asked. "Of course I know you name. I've been watching you very closely." Vera winked. "You have?" Operetta questioned. "Yes, your a very special girl in my universe." Vera tapped Operetta's nose.

"Your universe?" Operetta asked. "A story for another time dear." Vera smiled. "Anyways. Why are you here?" Operetta asked. "You'll see soon my dear." Vera tapped her nose as she suddenly turned into a snowflake and disappeared.

"Weird..."

Not being able to sleep, Jasper slowly got out of bed, not wanting to wake his sleeping "Blueberry" who shifted a little in her sleep. "Jasper...it's four am...come back to bed." Evie rubbed her eyes. "I'm not tired, Blueberry, go to sleep." Jasper kissed her forehead. Evie then wrapped her arms around him.

"Not unless you are next to me." She yawned. "I said I'm not tired Blueberry." Jasper repeated, but Evie was fast asleep. "Goodnight, Blueberry." Jasper whispered as he rolled out of bed, replacing himself with a pillow which Evie was now hugging.

He grabbed the bag of paint bottles and walked out of the school and to his underground art studio. "You should show this to Evie." A voice in the darkness said. "Who's there?!" Jasper said, taking out his wand. "Honestly, this is amazing art-" "Apearulsi!" Jasper chanted as a stream of water shot wards the voice.

"Lava Scorch Style: Flame Ring!" The voice chanted as expands a ring of melting flames, which can be sealed inside a bomb to melt it and change it into a spiraling-like shape. The sealed flames then caused a high-pressure shock wave that melts the projectile and explodes in a storm of flames.

"What the hell!" Jasper yelled as the voice came into the light. "Hello." The woman greeted. She is a tall, slender woman with fair skin.

She has green eyes, and ankle-length, auburn hair styled into a herringbone pattern at the back, a top-knot tied with a dark blue band, and with four bangs at the front.

Two bangs are short, with one covering her right eye, and two are long, crossing each other on her bust, just below her chin.

She wears a long-sleeved, dark blue dress that falls just below the knees. It seems to be closed at the front with a zipper, and is kept open on the front-right side from the waist down. The dress only covers up to the upper part of her arms and the underside of her breasts.