EP.24|The Past Can Sometimes Surprise You, And Other Times, It's Just Weird

EP.24|The Past Can Sometimes Surprise You, And Other Times, It’s Just Weird

All of our V.K, and Ben, slept soundly on the bus. With dreams filled in their heads, what kind of dreams one may ask? Well, let's take a look.

Ben slept closely to the purple haired descendant of Maleficent, his head buried in her purple hair. The smell of dull lavender filled his nose. He smiled softly in his sleep.

Inside his dreams Ben sat in the same golden cloudy place he met Zypher. “Well, it looks like you're having fun.” Zypher smirked. “Shut up, Mal. Is. A. Friend.” Ben spaced out his words. “Really? A friend? Let’s test that theory shall we?” Zypher smirk grew.

“What do you mean?” Ben asked as the room turned black with small orbs circling the space. “This is your brain, the part of it where your memories, dreams, and desires are stored.” Zypher said.

“How is this testing the theory?” Ben asked. “Cause, if you think of Mal as a friend, then why would this be here?” Zypher then passed one of the small orbs to Ben.

Ben tapped it as it reveal Mal in a very pretty yellow and purple dress walking down the aisle. Ben quickly taped the orb again and passed it back to Zypher. “So, is she really just a friend?” Zypher asked.

Meanwhile, inside Mal’s dreams.

Mal gasped as Ben sunk his fangs into Mal’s skin. It burned for a while until Ben liked over it turning the burning into pleasure.

“I told you it would turn into pleasure.” Ben whispered making Mal blush. “B-Ben...yo-your parents are gonna kill you if we get caught.” Mal warned.

“Like I care.” Ben scoffed as he kissed Mal’s neck making her gasped.

“I need you Mal.” Ben whispered biting her ear slightly. “Ben, w-we can’t. There’s a stupid rule against it.” Mal sighed as Ben growled.

“Fuck rules.” Ben ripped off Mal’s shirt his lips firmly pressed onto the top of Mal’s chest.

Mal smiled as she nuzzled up against Ben neck. The seat behind her however, CJ was awake, reading her mother’s journal under her coat with a flashlight. “Ready Crackers?” CJ asked as Crackers nodded. CJ opened the book and began reading. “June 13, 1991.” CJ started.

“Dear journal, it’s been 2 days since the stranded man from sea been on this all female ship.” CJ narrated.

“Nikita!” The second in command, Daphne, yelled. Nikita has blonde let down hair and reaches just past her shoulders. She wears a single hoop earring with small magenta and blue beads threaded onto it. A navy-blue coat with gold trimmings.

She wears a pirate-like wavy blouse with black bodice and golden buttons and a short, green skirt with pirate-style patterns on them. She also has long, gray boots that reach to her knees, a golden bracelet on her right wrist, and a bracelet belt that can carry her sword.

“What?” Nikita yelled back. “The man is waking up!” Daphne yelled as Nikita quickly rushed down to the sleeping quarters to see a man with dark black hair.

“Where am I?” He asked groggily. “Siren Sea, it’s the name of my pirate crew.” Nikita answered as the man sat up slowly, wincing in pain.