EP.28|Let The Plan Begin!

“You think this is actually gonna work?” Lizzie asked. “Oh course it will! I’ve been planning this since, well, forever! It has to work.” C.A answered. “I hope so. So what's the first part of the plan?” Lizzie asked.

“HEY!! Get down here!!” C.A yelled as the group came down to the living room. “What is it C.A?” Bruce groaned. “You guys wanna go to the arcade?” Lizzie asked. “Yeah!” They all answered.

~B~

“This arcade is humongous!” Carlos exclaimed. “Thanks, it was kinda Lori’s idea for putting the arcade.” C.A smiled. “Mal! They have miniature golf!” Evie grinned as she grabbed Mal’s hand, the two running off to the miniature golf course.

“Here are you game cards.” C.A said passing each on of them a game card. “It has a lot of tokens on it. So have fun, and try not to destroy anything.” C.A chuckled as the group explored the arcade.

“Oh! Dance Dance revolution!” Freddie eyes sparkled. “You like this game?” Maddie asked. “Yes!” Freddie answered as she swiped her card.

“Dance Dance Revolution!” The game spoke. “Choose your song!” The game said as an array of songs appeared on the screen.

“No. No. No. Meh. No. Black Pink! Yes!” Freddie pressed the start button. “On your mark...get set...go!” The game announced as the song started, Freddie placed her foot on the left and right arrow.

Blackpink! Oh yeah, oh yeah! Blackpink! Oh yeah, oh yeah!”

Freddie moved on the dance pad as though she knew it like the back of her hand.

Chakan eolgure geureochi mothan taedo. Ganyeorin mommae sok garyeojin volumeeun du baero. Geochimeopsi jikjin guji bojin anchi nunchi. Black hamyeon Pink urin yeppeujanghan Savage!”

Freddie began mouthing the words of the song.

Wonhal ttaen daenoko ppaetji. Neon mwol haedo kallo mul begi. Du sonen gadeukan fat check. Gunggeumhamyeon haebwa fact check. Nun nopin kkokdaegi. Mul mannan mulgogi. Jom dokae nan Toxic. You hokae I'm Foxy.”

Freddie’s pace started picking up. “She’s really good.” Maddie observed. “Well duh, Freddie’s been dancing since she was little.” CJ informed.

Du beon saenggakae. Heunhan namdeulcheoreom chakan cheogeun mot hanikka. Chakgakaji ma. Swipge useojuneun geon nal wihan geoya. Ajigeun jal moreugetji. Guji wonhamyeon test me. Neon bul bodeusi ppeonhae. Manmanhan geol wonhaetdamyeon.”