The Resistance Kidnap Their Child

Joseph Seed-

Joseph had always believed in second chances, he always said that if members of the resistance wanted to join the project that he would welcome them with open arms. He always wanted to help these non-believers, he wanted to show them the path. But kidnapping a child in the name of what they believe is good, that is just too far. The resistance had kidnapped his child, and Joseph could not forgive them for that. The Gates of Eden would never be open for them, they have endangered an innocent child. He would call his brothers for assistance, knowing that they had a better chance of getting his child back if they worked together. Jacob would lead their soldiers while John would deal with the resistance members that they capture. Faith might even be called along to use the bliss against the sinners. Joseph wouldn't rest until he had his child home and safe. The resistance must not have thought about the consequences of their actions, because the whole cult was furious and ready to do whatever it takes.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob already despised the resistance, more accurately the Whitetail Militia and Eli Palmer. Just when he thought that he couldn't hate them anymore, that they couldn't annoy him anymore, they kidnap his child. Jacob was never a forgiving man, one mistake would earn you a cruel punishment that would definitely deter you from messing up again. The Whitetails will receive a fitting punishment, Jacob was certain of that. He gathered his strongest men and even had his weaker men tag along for back-up support, he had never been so determined. Once he located where the Wolf's Den was, he would head straight for it. The Whitetails wouldn't stand a chance against Jacob's surprise attack. The soldier wouldn't take mercy on anyone, they kidnapped his child and they would never make such a fatal mistake again. Jacob would stop at nothing to get his child back. He would kill whoever he had to kill and take no prisoners. Finally Jacob found his child and took them home where it was safe. He promised to protect them and he would never let anyone harm them, he would keep his promise.

John Seed-

Nothing meant more to John than family, his brothers and sister were everything to him. Then he had his child and they became his world, nothing came before his child, he would give up everything for them. He already had a hatred for the sinners of the resistance, he only forgave them and helped them reach atonement due to Joseph's demands, but somethings could never be forgiven. The resistance had kidnapped his child and John was determined that he would get his child back and make the resistance pay. He called Jacob, knowing that it would better their chances of getting his child back safely. John would remind the soldiers that if they fail the Gates of Eden will be closed to them, this was the most important thing to John and failure was not an option. They would practically burn Falls End to the ground while saving John's child. Once John had his child back, he would get them to safety and return home with them to the ranch. His child would be fussed over for weeks and they would be showered with gifts, John would never let this happen again.

Faith Seed-

Faith always believed in giving people another chance, she always avoiding hurting people, she just wanted to show them the path and help them see the truth. She never wanted to hurt anybody, even those who are members of the resistance. She simply wanted to help them in a kind way. Her beliefs and morals were being tested when the resistance kidnapped her child. She had always been against violence and never wanted to use violence to achieve anything, but this was an exception. They took away and are threatening the most important thing in her life, she understood that the path to getting her child back won't be peaceful. She asked Joseph for advice and he insisted that John and Jacob help her in anyway they can. They both agreed and attacked the Hope County Jail, it was a tough fight but they won because the Seed's would do anything for family. Faith instantly started searching for her child, once she found them she helped them escape and got them somewhere safe while her brother finished the fight at the jail. Faith would comfort her child and would reassure them that nothing like that would ever happen to them again.

Requests?