They Hear you Singing "Take Me Home, Country Roads"

Take me Home, Country Roads - John Denver

Joseph Seed-

"Almost heaven, West Virginia
Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Life is old there, older than the trees
Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze

Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia, mountain mama
Take me home, country roads"

Joseph would often hum or sing to himself and he enjoyed the moments when he would catch you singing to yourself, especially when you were singing a song like this. Something soft and something that he could enjoy. He would catch himself just watching you at first with a soft smile on his face, when you spotted him watching you he would just smile at you before walking over to you. You would've stopped singing when you realised that you weren't alone but he would ask you to continue, caressing your cheek and closing his eyes as he listened to you sing. Your voice would always relax him and he would do anything to just listen to you like this.

Jacob Seed-

"All my memories gather round her
Miner's lady, stranger to blue water
Dark and dusty, painted on the sky
Misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye

Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia, mountain mama
Take me home, country roads"

Jacob liked hearing you sing because it relaxed him. He liked when you sang older songs or more relaxing songs because it was such a nice contrast to the rest of his life, coming home to you always made his day. When he heard you singing he wouldn't be able to stop himself from smiling slightly as he walked up behind you before wrapping his arms around you. He pulled your back against his chest and rested his chin on your shoulder. When he began to lowly and quietly sing the chorus along with you against your ear, you nearly melted and lent back against his chest with a smile.

John Seed-

"Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia, mountain mama
Take me home, country roads

Take me home, down country roads
Take me home, down country roads"

John loved when he caught you singing because he liked seeing you so carefree and loved how you blushed when you realised that you had been caught. This time when he caught you, he loved the way you sounded singing this song, something about it just relaxed him. When you realised that John had seen you, you blushed just like he expected you too, but he walked over to you and took your hand before pulling you down onto the sofa with him. "Sing to me?" he asked as he pulled you into his lap and held you against him, you just smiled and kissed his cheek before you continued to sing to him while resting your head against his chest.

Faith Seed-

"I hear her voice, in the morning hour she calls me
The radio reminds me of my home far away
And driving down the road I get a feeling
That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday

Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia, mountain mama
Take me home, country roads"

Faith sang all the time, and you loved listening to her sing because she had such a soft and gentle voice that always soothed you. She loved listening to you sing, she always told you how much she loved to hear you sing. When she found you singing and subtly dancing by yourself, she couldn't help but join you. She smiled brightly as she rushed over to you, grabbing your hands and pulling you towards her. You both laughed and smiled before you both began to sing the song together, dancing together and letting Faith rest her cheek against your shoulder. 

Requests?