You/They use Recreational Bliss

WARNINGS- recreational drug use

Joseph Seed-

Joseph wouldn't use recreational bliss because he fears that it would silence the voice. He would prefer if you didn't sue it but he wouldn't stop you as it would be rather hypocritical if he allows the members of his flock to use it and the Bliss is a large part of the Project. He didn't really mind you using it and thought you were actually rather adorable when you used it because you would be in a dazed state but also giddy. You would laugh at nothing and smile at everything, he loved that you would become affectionate in the sweetest way. You would demand that he sits with you while you lay your head in his lap and ramble about nothing important. Joseph would just smiled and laugh with you.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob wouldn't really use recreational bliss but he might use it as some sort of pain relief after a rough day at your suggestion, but only in the comfort of his home and with you. The Bliss would just make him relaxed, he would just sit with his eyes half closed and take a break. When you used it with him you would be affected in the same way. You would sit beside Jacob with his arm wrapped around you while you lay on his chest or you rested your head on his shoulder. You do both just sit, half asleep and relaxing for the rest of the day. If anyone walked in, they would know that you are both high but you were both comfortable and finally finding the time to relax.

John Seed-

John wouldn't really want to use Bliss too often because he feared that he would get addicted like he had in the past, he didn't want to trade one addiction for another. But he wasn't against using every now and again. When he used it he would either become sleepy and just want to cuddle until he woke up, or he would get giddy. Those were the funny moments when you and John had just used some Bliss and would be giddy, you would both be laughing and giggling about absolutely nothing but having a great time together. Towards the end of the night the affects were wearing off and you would both cuddle in bed until you both woke up in the morning.

Faith Seed-

Faith has no problem with using Bliss since it was the main part of her role within the Project, and she didn't mind when you used it either. But you only ever used it together and it would normally be planned, you would both usually do it outside by the lake or in the valley. When the Bliss took effect, you would both lay on your backs with your fingers intertwined and looking up at the evening or night sky. You would both just be talking about nothing important, smiling and laughing, until the affects wore off.

Requests?