Halloween Special

It's Halloween! Includes: Couples Costume, Costume Party, and decorating the house, Halloween Prank, Trick or Treating with Their Children.

Joseph Seed-

Couple Costume and Costume Party:

Joseph probably wouldn't celebrate Halloween if nobody else in his family did, but he respects all cultures and holidays so he would happily take part. When John invited you both to his Halloween costume party, both you and Joseph agreed on a couples costume. Joseph wanted your costumes to be rather classic costumes for Halloween so you decided to go as Vampires. Joseph liked these costumes because it was suitable for Halloween and the costumes were rather classy in his opinion, plus you both looked amazing.

When you are at the party Joseph tends to stay by your side, of course he has to say hello to his loyal followers but this is still a holiday and a party. He wants to spend this time with you and his siblings more than he wants to discuss the Project with his followers, he can do that everyday so he takes this time to relax with the ones he loves the most. Joseph doesn't drink at the party, he might have a glass of wine but that is all.

Decorating the House:

Joseph likes to keep his Halloween decorations simple, things like hanging up fake cobwebs and putting a pumpkin outside. He actually enjoys carving pumpkins, mainly because it's something that you both do together. Decorating the house together usually leads you both laughing or just having a good time together. Activities like this are usually relaxing for the both of you, it helps Joseph forget about his responsibilities by just having some simply fun.

Halloween Prank:

You loved Joseph dearly but it was Halloween and every year you pulled a prank on somebody, whether it was a family member or a friend, this year it was Joseph's turn. You knew that he didn't like pranks but it was your little tradition, and you know that he loves traditions. The prank was never anything spectacular, normally you would just put a mask on and try to scare somebody, and it worked every year. So that's what you did this year. You had a feeling that Joseph wouldn't be very hard to scare, so you just put on a mask and waited for him to get home. Simply, you jumped out at him and scared him. Joseph definitely got scared when you jumped out but he hid it well, once he relaxed and realised what happened he just watched you as you laughed, sighed and turned around. You instantly apologised (while laughing), removed the mask and hugged him. Of course he forgave you, but he asked that you prank somebody else next year.

Trick or Treating with Their Children:

Joseph would love to take his children trick or treating, he would happily go with them and would want you to go with them as well. He loved doing anything as a family as this was perfect to do together.

When people came trick or treating to Joseph's house, he would have a bowl of treats ready on a table beside the door. He would be friendly when he opened the door, giving a generous amount of candy to each child.

Jacob Seed-

Couple Costume and Costume Party:

Jacob wouldn't celebrate Halloween if he had a choice, but you wanted to celebrate it so he would too. Then John invited you both to a costume party, Jacob instantly refused to go but you convinced him to give it a chance. Then Jacob refused to wear a costume but finally gave in after your begging, he told you to get a decent costume. Then you made the mistake of telling John to get your couple costume. When you opened the costumes that John got you both, it was a Lion Tamer and a Lion. You were laughing but the first thing Jacob said was "I am not wearing that". His costume was a full Lion costume and he continued to refuse to wear it, so you compromised. You made him wear a pair of lion ears and a tail, he still wasn't happy. Then you had your Lion Tamer costume, which Jacob didn't object to. The most eventful part of you Halloween was actually before the party and trying to get Jacob to wear a costume.