Sharky Boshaw X Pregnant!Deputy!Reader

Summary: Sharky gets you pregnant and you find out before you leave Hope County. You are afraid to tell Sharky but you finally get the courage to tell him.

Word Count: 1000

You and Sharky had been together for a while, you always had a great time together and you loved each other but you never said it...you just knew it. Both of you knew that it had to end, that when everything with the cult was over you would have to go back home and you wouldn't be able to visit each other very often. You spent as much time together as you should and you both loved every second of your time together but there was always the knowledge that it would have to end no matter how much you didn't want it too. 

Then the time came, you had killed Joseph Seed, letting him join his sibling rather than locking him up where he could recruit more cultists. Whitehorse sent for a helicopter and it was being sent out in two days, enough time for everyone to get their things together and say their goodbyes. You spent the whole of those two days with Sharky. 

You had been feeling strange for the last week or two, finding your self waking up and throwing up before Sharky was even awake. You had a strong feeling that you knew what was wrong but you didn't want to believe it. 

The day before you had to leave you took a pregnancy test...it was positive. 

You didn't know how to feel. You were pregnant with Sharky's child, there was no doubt about that, but you had to leave tomorrow at noon. Sharky had never expressed the desire to have children and, even though you loved each other and would until your last breath, you hadn't actually known each other for that long. Barely even a year.

Sharky wanted to make sure that your last day together was special but he could tell that something was wrong, you didn't seem like yourself. But you never said anything, not until you went to bed that night and you couldn't sleep. 

You lay on your side with Sharky behind you, his chest pressed against your back and his arm wrapped around your waist. "Sharky?" you whispered, hoping he was still awake. He was. There was noway he could sleep when he knew that you were leaving tomorrow.

"Yeah?" he whispered back, his breath tickling the back of your neck but you didn't mind. 

"If I wasn't leaving tomorrow, do you think we could've done it?...marriage, kids, growing old together. Do you think we could've done that?" you asked, lacing your fingers through his. 

"I know we could've Shorty. I love you more than anything...but I'm glad that I got to meet you...got to spend this time with you" Sharky admitted, nuzzling his face into your hair.

"Would you want a family like that?" you asked, needing to know what page he was on.

"Hell I dunno man. I've never seen myself as a father but with you...I think we could do it. We would have the most bad-ass kids" he mumbled into your hair making you chuckle to yourself.

"Sharky?" you whispered again.

"Yeah?" he whispered back.

"What if I stayed...what if I didn't leave with the others tomorrow?" you asked, at this point you didn't want to leave Hope County. This was where your friends where, where Sharky was, where the father of your child was, where your life was, where you belonged now.

"You know that I would love that but that's your life..." Sharky shook his head. He wanted you to stay more than anything but he couldn't make you do this for him.

"No...my life is here" you corrected him, rolling over to face him. "Our life is here" you smiled slightly, taking his hand in yours and placing it on your stomach, holding it there. 

"What-what are you trying to say?" he asked, his gazing flickering between your eyes and his hand that was on your stomach.

"I'm pregnant, you dummy" you smiled, hoping that he wouldn't react poorly. 

"Pregnant?...is it mine?" Sharky asked with wide eyes, only really able to stare at you.

"Of course it's yours! You else's would it be?" you sat up, slapping his chest at the stupid question.

"I didn't mean...I just...I'm just surprised" Sharky defended himself, his eyes wide as he sat up, looking at you.

"I know" you laughed. "So...?" you asked, looking at him and waiting for a reaction. 

"I'm going to be a dad!" Sharky exclaimed excitedly, pushing you down onto your back and capturing your lips with his. You laughed as you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back. "You sure you wanna stay here?" he asked, his arms wrapped around your body and his lips hovering over yours.

"More than anything" you smiled, laughing again as he kissed you enthusiastically.

"I'm going to be a dad" he just sounded giddy, and you couldn't be happier about it. Sharky kissed you one last time before shuffling down the bed, pushing his hoodie that you were wearing up your stomach. He ran his hand over your, now, bare stomach before leaning down and pressing kisses to it making you laugh and run your fingers through his hair.

You both slept with smiles on your faces that night, and the next day you went to see your colleagues (ex-colleagues?) to tell them that you wouldn't be returning home with them. You would get a job in Hope County, you were pretty sure it would be pretty easy after everything that happened here. They were surprised and asked a dozen questions, but after you explained everything they understood and said that they would recommend you to any new employer. Not that you were concerned about that.

You and Sharky returned to his trailer. No. Your trailer, the trailer that you shared. You home, together. The news about your pregnancy spread fast, Hurk was excited to be an uncle, and Nick and Kim came to visit. You knew that Kim was going to be a great help through everything and you couldn't be more thankful for her.

This was where you belonged. Here. With your family. With Sharky and your child.

requests?