Joseph Seed X Pregnant Reader

Word Count: 715

When you first found out that you were pregnant you knew that Joseph would be excited. You were a little nervous about being pregnant but so are many mothers to be, at least you knew that Joseph would be extremely happy. You hadn't been planning to have children or start a family but you knew that Joseph wanted children.

You were right! When you told Joseph that you were pregnant he had a huge smile on his face. You knew that he wanted children and that it was something that he always wanted. Once he processed the information and was finally able to do something other than smile, he kissed you gently and sweetly, his hand landing on your waist and his thumb stroking up and down.

When you started to get a little baby bump, Joseph's face lit up. His hand subconsciously landed on it, gently stroking up and down, when you lay or sat together. Just the sight of the bump, even if it was barely visible, would make his face light up.

As the baby bump grew, so did Joseph's excitement. You would laugh as you lay on the bed and he lay looking at the baby bump. You thought it was sweet when he would talk to the unborn baby, rubbing his hand in gentle circles or pressing gentle kisses to your stomach.

Once the bump began to show, Joseph made an announcement to his flock and told him that you both had a child on the way. There was a lot of excitement among the flock, but none of it matched Joseph's excited to have a child.

Part of him was worried. He hadn't been ready for a child in the past, but he was ready now and he hoped that God would agree with him. He had shared these concerns with you but you easily calmed him down and assured him that everything would be alright, and he soon became the most optimistic of both of you.

Your eyes fluttered open, greeted by the early morning sun peering in through the bedroom window. You screwed your eyes shut again and tried to get back to sleep but you were disturbed by movement beside you.

It wasn't long before you felt the familiar warmth of Joseph's hand on your stomach, which was pretty big now. "Good morning, my love" Joseph spoke sweetly, but you could hear that fact that he had juts woken up in his voice.

"Good morning Joseph" you smiled and tilted your head, opening your eyes, so that you could see him. He was laying on his side, one of his hands on your stomach and smiling lovingly at you.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, lifting his hand to cup your cheek gently as leaned in to kiss you.

"Good...a little hungry" you smiled as he pulled away from the kiss and return to his original position, he laughed softly and began to run his fingers over your stomach.

"And how are they feeling?" Joseph asked, his gaze flickering down to watch his fingers tracing patterns on the baby bump.

"They are perfect" you smiled, your own hand coming to rest on your stomach. You both decided to wait until the baby was born before you found out their gender.

"Just like their mother" he smiled as he laced his fingers through yours, resting your intertwined hands on your baby bump. You smiled again at him, feeling your cheeks heat up slightly. "I can't wait to meet them" Joseph admitted.

"Neither can I" you agreed. You swear that the smiles on your face were uncontrollable, you didn't even realise how much you had been smiling until now.

"Now, you stay here and rest. I'll go and get you something to eat, my love" Joseph told you before gently kissing your forehead and standing up. But before he walked away, he lent down and kissed your baby bump with a smile. "I love you" Joseph whispered against your skin and you just knew that he was speaking to you as well as your child.

"We love you too" you squeezed his hand before he stood up again and walked towards the door, sending you one last affectionate smile before leaving to get you something to eat.

Requests?