Joseph Seed X Male!Reader NSFW

Summary: The reader has been teasing Joseph all day and eventually he gives in.

WARNINGS: NSFW, smut

Word Count: 2056

Joseph was extremely capable at avoiding and resisting temptation, he had become a man who was almost free from sin. But of course, no man is perfect, no man is completely immune to to temptation, not even the Father himself. Even though he knew that he was still vulnerable to temptation, he had great self control. At least until you came along.

Of course nothing between you and Joseph was sinful, it was pure because it all came from love and genuine care for each other. Nothing between you is just lust, but sometimes you decided to walk that line.

Joseph had never met somebody like you, somebody who managed to fill his mind with impure thoughts like you did. He managed to get it under control but then you would do things like this. You have been teasing him all day, but you only thought that it was fair since he walked around shirtless all day which was just as bad as teasing for you.

He could only stare at the wall in front of him when you would walk up behind him and whisper something flirtatious or down right sinful in his ear, he couldn't look at you when you would casually run your hand over his back or shoulder because he couldn't risk seeing that familiar look in your eyes. The moment that you ran your hand over his abdomen when nobody was looking made Joseph's knees weak. You always had a way of making him crazy.

Even when he was performing his sermon all he could do was focus on you even when he tried to look away. You were watching him and he knew what you were trying to do. His gaze would just flicker away from you whenever you but your bottom lip or licked your lips, he had to try his hardest not to react when you winked at him.

Now you were going home together, you were following behind him and closed the door behind you. Both of you were more than happy to be back in the privacy of your shared home, but Joseph was acting a little strangely which wasn't very surprising to you.

"Joseph-" you spoke as you removed your jacket and hung it up on the coat stand.

"Why must you tease me like that?" Joseph asked as he walked further into the house, walking into the kitchen.

"What do you mean?" you asked, pretending that you didn't know what he was talking about.

"You know exactly what I mean. The touches. The whispers. The glances" he sighed, turning to face you as you entered the room.

"You know that you like that" you chuckled to yourself, leaning backwards against the kitchen counter.

"...that's not the point, my love. What if somebody saw?" he asked, approaching you with a neutral look on his face.

"But they didn't, I'm smoother than that" you shrugged, smirking a little at your effect on him.

"But hardly subtle" Joseph laughed softly to himself, standing in front of you now.

"Nobody noticed" you shrugged again, pushing yourself off of the counter and stepping towards him until your chests were nearly touching.

"You're right, nobody saw, so no harm done" he agreed, speaking softer this time as he brought a hand up to caress your cheek.

"Exactly, nothing to worry about. Just harmless fun" you smiled innocently and placed your hands on his already bare shoulders. Bless him for not wearing shirts.

"But now that we are home and it's just the two of us..." Joseph hummed, leaning towards you so that his lips were hovering over yours. His nose brushed against yours before finally bringing his to meet yours.