Seed Brothers X Fem!Reader Part 3

Summary: The Seeds ask you to choose one of them. 

Introduction-

You had noticed the brothers acting strangely around you, trying to silently communicate with each other when you were around, or them acting friendlier around you just to annoy each other. Faith always laughed about it but you never understood what was going on, and it was incredibly frustrating to them that you were so oblivious.

The brothers had decided that they needed to put an end to this, they were all infatuated with you and couldn't deal with the arguing and childish fighting anymore. So they decided that they would explain it all to you and ask you to choose, they knew it was a harsh thing to do to you but they had to put this to an end. They knew that somebody was going to end up hurt but they were okay with that know, they would move on from it and accept your choice. They also knew that there was a chance that you would choose none of them and they were okay with that too.

So they invited you over to the compound and you knew that something was wrong because of the tension in the room when you walked in and Joseph asked you to take a seat. Faith sat beside you, knowing what the conversation would be about and wanting to comfort you if something went wrong.

"Y/N...we need to talk to you" Joseph would take the lead in the conversation, hoping that you wouldn't feel pressured to choose one of them. "I don't think that you are aware of it but my brothers and I have all fallen for you. I'm sure you have noticed our strange behavior, it's because we have been jealous and we promised each other that we wouldn't act on our feelings but its becoming difficult to suppress them. Please do not feel pressured to answer, you can just walk away if you want to, but...you do feel the same way about any of us" he finished, and gave you some time to process his words.

"Basically, we want you to choose one of us" Jacob stated, rolling his eyes slightly at his brothers complicated way of explaining the situation. Joseph sighed but nodded to agree with him.

"We won't be upset...we just need to know" John smiled a little at you, part of him confident for your answer and the other part of him waiting to let you go.  

Joseph Seed-

You choose Joseph.

"I-I choose Joseph. John...Jacob...I'm sorry, you are both so important to me but I love Joseph" you answered.  

Once the other had left the room, Joseph would cup your face in his hands and rest his fore head on yours while he smiled. He would tell you that he loved you and that he was so happy that you felt the same way, before kissing you so gently and lovingly and you thought yo were about to melt. 

Of course John and Jacob would be disappointed by the ways things turned out, but they accepted it. They both understood why you would love Joseph, he was caring and romantic, they loved their brother and were happy for you both.

Jacob Seed-

You choose Jacob.

"...Jacob...it's always been Jacob" you answered. 

Jacob might actually be a little shocked that you choose him, he was almost certain that you would choose on of his younger brothers. Joseph was charismatic and John was very popular with the women, but you picked him, you loved him. Once the others had left the room, he instantly lifted your chin up and kissed you, he had waited so long to do that and you instantly kissed him back.

Joseph would fully accept your choice, supporting your relationship with Jacob. He loved his older brother and thought that you would be perfect for him. John would understand why you loved Jacob, John had very high opinions of Jacob because he was their protector. 

John Seed-

You choose John.

"I-I...John. I thought you already knew how I felt" you answered. 

John would be torn between knowing how you would answer and thinking that you would reject him. Once the other had left you both to talk, John would have a huge childish smile on his face. You would just smile back at him, not completely sure what to do next. John wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you,it was needy but loving.

Jacob and Joseph would understand why you chose John and they would be happy for you both, they loved their youngest brother very much and just wanted him to be happy. 

Faith Seed-

You choose Faith.

"I-I'm sorry...I think you guys are amazing but I...I love Faith" you told them. 

Faith would smile at you, lacing her fingers through yours to let you know that she felt the same way. Once the other left the room, Faith would pull you into a loving embrace, kissing you softly and telling you that she loved you too.

The three brothers would definitely be surprised, out of all the scenarios that they thought about this wasn't one of them. Once they wrapped their head around what you had told them, they were all happy for you both. Glad that their little sister was in a loving relationship.

Requests?