You Leave One Sibling For Another

Joseph Seed-

You leave Joseph for Faith.

Joseph was devastated when you explained that you were leaving him for his sister, but he appreciated that you were brave enough to tell him to his face instead of going behind his back and just cheating on him. He can't say that he completely understood what went wrong but he knew that relationships were complicated, he loved you more than you loved him and you loved Faith more than you loved him. He would have to accept that. Even though it hurt to see you with somebody other than him, at least you were making his sister happy.

Jacob Seed-

You leave Jacob for John.

Jacob was hurt but took the information with a straight face, just telling you that he understand and bitterly wishing you both the best of luck. He knew that it was too good to be true, that you could love a man like him. And he didn't even blame you for leaving him for John, his youngest brother was always better at stuff like this. He was more attractive, younger, and richer. How could Jacob compete with that? Even though it hurt him to see you with John, it was his baby brother and he spent his life protecting him and trying to give John a better life, it was just another sacrifice for the sake of his beloved youngest brother.

John Seed-

You leave John for Jacob.

John was destroyed when you left him, he loved you more than he thought he was capable of and it killed him to find out that you didn't feel the same way about him. You left him for Jacob, his eldest brother, and that was like rubbing alt in the wound. You left him and started dating one of the only people he couldn't bring himself to hate. He understood why you loved Jacob and why you left him for his older brother, he was the protector of the family and he could make you feel safe in a way that John knew he never could. He loved you and he loved Jacob, and deep down no matter how much it hurt it was nice to see Jacob happy.

Faith Seed-

You leave Faith for Joseph.

Faith was heartbroken, of course she was. She loved you and now you weren't hers to love, she had to return to admiring you from afar and knowing that she can't have you back. But she understood, you left her for The Father and she found herself not being able to blame you for it. Of course you loved Joseph more than her, he was much more important and spectacular than her. Yes, she understood why you chose him over her but it didn't make it hurt any less.

Requests?