Joseph Seed X Fem!Reader NSFW

Summary: The reader decides that Joseph needs to take some time to relax, and what better way to relax than a bath.

Word Count: 1631

It was winter in Hope County and the whole county was covered in a thin blanket of snow. Joseph never let the snow interfere with his schedule, no matter the weather Joseph would try to get to his church to hold his sermon. He had gone to his sermon but you had stayed home, and by the time he was walking back up to the house it was snowing again. You were waiting for him to get home, you had been telling him to just take a break and stay home because of the weather but he always refused.

You smiled to yourself when you heard him walk through the door. You walked over to the front door and frowned at him as you watched him taking his coat off and hanging it up. You walked over to him and smiled when he turned to you. "I told you to stay home. You're going to get sick" you sighed as you reached up and brushed the snow out of his hair. 

"I have responsibilities, my love" Joseph smiled, cupping you cheek in his cold hand and kissing your forehead.

"Maybe so, but it is my responsibility to make sure you look after yourself" you smiled at him. "So, I'm going to look after you. You go and get yourself a hot drink, and I'll come and get you when I'm ready" you quickly kissed his cheek before turning around and hurrying up the stairs. Joseph laughed quietly to himself at your behaviour before taking your advice and going to get himself a hot drink.

Joseph had finished his drink by the time you came back down the stairs. You took his hand in yours before guiding him upstairs with a smile. "What exactly do you have planned?" Joseph asked, following you without hesitation.

"Helping you relax, so just shush" you laughed to yourself as you led him towards the bathroom.

Joseph did as you said and shut his mouth as he followed you into the bathroom, letting you shut the door behind you both. Joseph smiled and laughed quietly to himself when he saw that you had filled the bath with warm water and just the perfect amount of bubbles. "Okay, strip and get in. Your skin is freezing and you need to warm up, plus a bath might help you relax" you smiled, leaning back against the sink.

"And you are going to stay here?" Joseph asked, raising an eyebrow at you as he began to unbutton his shirt.

"Of course, I'm going to help you relax" you shrugged, watching him remove his shirt. You nearly rolled your eyes as he folded his shirt neatly and placed in on the counter beside the sink.

"You're going to watch me while I bathe?" he asked, beginning to unbuckle his belt and undo his jeans.

"Oh, my love. Just do as I say" you laughed, shaking your head at him as he kicked his shoes off and lined them neatly up beside the door. Joseph slipped his jeans off, taking his socks off with them, and folded them before placed them with his folded shirt. You crossed your arms and looked at him, allowing your gaze to wander over his body. No matter how many times you see Joseph's body, you will admire his tattoos and scars every time.

You saw Joseph hesitate to remove his underwear so you gestured for him to walk over to you. He smiled and walked over to you, watching your face intently as you slipped the tips of your fingers into the waistband of his underwear. You pulled him closer before leaning up and kissing him slowly, distracting Joseph long enough for you to slip his underwear off and drop them onto the floor.

"Now get in the water" you smiled against his lips, he smiled back and nodded before stepping away from you. He climbed into the bath and sat down, sighing in relief as the warm water surrounded him. You smiled because he smiled, his eyes falling shut and his head falling back against the back against the bath tub.