The Seed Brothers X Fem!Reader

Request: The Seed brothers fighting over the female reader and competing against each other. With terrible flirting and sibling rivalry.

Word Count: 1350

The Seed brothers are three completely different people with completely different personalities, it would make sense that they would be attracted to completely different people but that would be wrong apparently. Somehow you had managed to attract the attention and the affection of all three of them.

Joseph was always polite and chivalrous towards you, he would never even think of saying anything that wasn't completely respectful to you. He was kind and easy to talk to, always making time for you.

Jacob was very different, he seemed cold at first and you actually thought that he didn't like you at all but every now and again you would he feel him watching you. You thought he was just being cautious of you. Once Jacob seemed to relax around you, he teased you but he was always supportive and offered praise.  

All of the brothers were confident around you but John was confident in a completely different way, he wasn't afraid of flirting with you no matter how public the situation was. Even when his brothers were watching, John would make flirtatious comments or make gestures such as tucking your hair behind your ear.

Of course the three brothers knew that they were all crushing on you, and of course it coursed s little bit of tension. But the term 'sibling rivalry' would be more accurate to describe them and they way they began to almost compete for your attention.

-----

Joseph was speaking to members of his flock, too distracted to pay attention to his brothers. John and Jacob were standing in front of the church, watching over the crowd, but focusing their attention on you.

John tore his attention away from you only long enough to glance at Jacob, noticing that he was watching you with the same intensity that he was. "I don't know why you two even try, she is obviously going to pick me" John scoffed, turning his attention back to you.

"Oh yeah? And why is that?" Jacob asked, unaffected by his youngest brother's attempt to get under his skin.

"Because I'm charming and, lets be honest, much more attractive then you and Joseph. Why would she choose you?" the youngest Seed asked, smirking to himself, seemingly proud of his answer.

"Because she actually wants a man" The soldier shrugged, smiling slightly when he heard John huff and walk away.

-----

John was just about to perform a baptism, some members of the flock surrounded the river to either watch or to have their sins washed away. He had walked over to Joseph, to speak with him before the baptism started, but he noticed that the Father was paying no attention to anything other than you. John knew that Joseph liked you and he loved to tease him about it, it's what brothers do.

"She's hot isn't she?" John asked, standing beside Joseph and focusing his attention on you too.

"Please, brother, don't be so crude" Joseph pulled a face and shook his head.

"Oh come on Joseph, I know that you think it too" the baptist laughed, looking at his brother for a moment.

"Yes, Y/N is attracted, she is...extraordinary beautiful" the Father admitted, there was no denying that you were extremely attractive and that Joseph definitely liked you.

"See, nothing to be ashamed of, but you have no chance with her" John warned him, smirking to himself.

"Actually John, I think that she might like me" Joseph smiled and looked at the ground briefly, he smiled like a teenager with a crush. John had to admit that it was nice to see Joseph like that but he still wanted the advantage with you.