You are the Winchesters' Younger Sibling and Dating the Seed Sibling

(Supernatural crossover)

Joseph Seed-

Dean wasn't a fan of religion so he didn't really like Joseph's thoughts or view on God, but he managed to bite his tongue for your sake. Sam respected Joseph's belief in God, he understood that people needed something to believe in and something to hang onto. Dean didn't like the idea of you being with any man, especially one who was so into religion, he kept making jokes that Joseph would sacrifice you for his secret cult but you just dismissed his stupidity. Sam could see that Joseph would never harm you and that he does and would continue to treat you well, even though he got some strange vibes from the preacher he was supportive of the relationship.

Jacob Seed-

Dean never reacted normally when you put him in the room with another alpha male, another soldier, another protector. So introducing him to Jacob was an interesting event, he was just being defensive and protective of you which wouldn't have been so bad if Jacob wasn't as equally as protective over you. Sam was usually the nice and friendly brother but he couldn't really play that role with Jacob, the soldier wasn't interested. Jacob had only agreed to meet your brothers because you had asked him too. Jacob actually liked Dean, he could tell that he was a soldier and was burdened with the duty of protecting his family just like he was. Jacob could also tell that Sam was a strong feeling and you thought that Jacob and Dean would get along well after they got over their own pride.

John Seed-

Dean didn't like John at all. Actually Dean might have liked John if they had met in a bar or even on a case, but John was your boyfriend so Dean hated him. John was a flirt and at times he was inappropriate and Dean didn't want you to be dating somebody like that, Sam did point out that John and Dean weren't that different in those ways but Dean wouldn't listen to it. Sam tried to get along with John and did a good job, Sam always made a good impression on people it was useful in that line of work. Overall your brothers liked John for the most part, Dean hated how he flirted but he was just being protective over you.

Faith Seed-

Your brothers instantly loved Faith, she was kind and caring and polite but mostly she obviously loved you more than anything. You noticed how Dean had to resist the urge to flirt with Faith at least a little but and you don't blame him, she is amazing. Sam loved watching you and Faith together, how you both so effortlessly made the other smile and laugh, the cute kisses on the cheek or temple. It was obviously to both of your brothers that you and Faith loved each other and that you were practically made for each other.

Requests?