Jacob Seed X Reader

Request: Jacob comes home one day from work and is really uncharacteristically affectionate.

Word Count: 1000

Jacob has been acting weird. That's the only way you can describe it. Weird. Jacob never acted like this and you didn't know whether you thought it was sweet and something to just enjoy or if it was something to be concerned about. You decided that while you were trying to figure it out you would just enjoy his strange behaviour.

-----

It all started when Jacob came home from work one day. He had been working quite a lot but you understood that he had been over worked recently so you didn't mind. It was annoying, sure, but you knew that he would eventually get a break.

Jacob walked through the front door and you smiled to yourself. You finished up with what you were doing and walked towards the front door, smiling even more when you saw him. Before you could say or do anything, Jacob grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him. You crashed into his chest, your hands landing on his chest to support yourself as he leaned down and captured your lips with his own. 

You happily kissed him back without any complaints. You didn't know why he was in such a good mood but you liked it. You laughed softly as he pulled away from you, a smile on his own face. "Are you okay?" you asked playfully, wondering why he was acting in such an uncharacteristic way.

Jacob didn't say anything, he just smiled and nodded. He leaned down and kissed the top of your head before pulling you into his chest. You laughed to yourself, still confused by his behaviour but you would never complain about being in his embrace.

-----

You were in the kitchen, cleaning up a little bit. You were wiping down the kitchen counter with a cloth when Jacob walked in and approached you from behind. You smiled when you felt his arms wrap around your waist. He pulled your back against his chest and began to press innocent kisses to your neck. You just smiled and laughed softly, you still didn't know the reason for his change in behaviour. 

You dropped the cloth before turning around in his arms. You wrapped your arms around Jacob's neck and stood on your toes so that you could kiss him. Jacob instantly kissed you back, his hands firmly placed on your back to pull you closer to him.

-----

Jacob was in the living room, playing around with the record player. You would happily put money on that you could guess what song he was going to play. You loved listening to music with Jacob, and all of his 'oldies' as you would call them just to get an eye roll from him.

You smiled softly at him as you began to walk through the room. Just as you were walking through you heard the beginning of 'Only You' beginning to play, making you smile a little more. You knew it. Before you could cross the room, Jacob gently grabbed your hand and made you turn around, pulling you into him.

You hand remained in Jacob's while his other hand landed on your waist, you comfortably rested your hand on his shoulder as you looked up at him questioningly.

Slowly and gently you both began to sway to the music. Jacob let go of your hand and placed both of his hands on your waist while you wrapped your arms around his neck. You both pulled each other closer so that your chests were pressed together while you swayed in the living room.

"Seriously, Jake. What had gotten into you?" you asked quietly, not seeing any need to speak any louder.

"I have no idea what you are talking about" Jacob chuckled as he stroked his hands up and down your waist.

"You're being all soft and cuddly, not like the usual hotheaded soldier I know" you teased him, running your fingers through his hair with one hand.  

"You bring out the worst in me" he shrugged with as he held you a little tighter.

"Hmm, I don't know. I kinda like it" you shrugged back, a smile on your face as you rested your head against his chest.

"Of course you do" Jacob smiled and shook his head before kissing the top of your head. You smiled harder to yourself when you heard Jacob begin to hum along with the song.

-----

You and Jacob had just eaten dinner and had retired to the living room. Jacob was sitting in an armchair comfortably. You smiled as you walked over to him, knowing that he was still going to be in his strangely affectionate mood.

Before you could say or do anything Jacob grabbed your wrist and pulled you down in to his lap. He wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you back against his chest, and you were happy to comply. You made yourself comfortable and rested your head on his shoulder as you looked up at him. One of your hands rested on his chest while your other arm was wrapped around his neck, that hand mindlessly playing with his hair.

"Why are you being so...affectionate?" you asked in a him, smiling softly up at him, almost in awe. 

"I'm not allowed to be affectionate?" Jacob asked teasingly. He knew that he was being more affectionate than usual but he still loved to mess with you.

"Of course you are and I'm definitely not complaining but...you have me a little worried. Have you done something wrong and want to sweeten me up before you tell me?" you asked playfully, raising an eyebrow at him.  

"No. I just...I just missed you, pup. I've been working a lot and I don't like not being able to see you so much. I thought you might be feeling the same way. So...I might be a little bit more affectionate recently" he explained honestly, running his fingers through your hair and caressing your cheek with his thumb. 

"I love you, you're adorable and you don't even know it" you chuckled as you leaned up and kissed his cheek sweetly.  

"I am not adorable" Jacob laughed, shaking his head at you.

"I think you are being adorable, so close enough" you shrugged before resting your head back on his shoulder, melting into his embrace. 

"I love you too" Jacob smiled softly as he pressed a lingering kiss to your forehead.