You Have a Nightmare and Scream That You Don't Want to Lose Him/Her

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would gently wake you up, he had nightmares about losing you before and he knew how real they could feel and how painful they always are. When you woke up and looked at him tears rolling down your cheeks, he would cup your face and rest his forehead on yours while looking you in the eyes. He would tell you that he loves you and that you are not going to lose him, he would gently stroke your cheeks with his thumbs while you relaxed into his touch. Eventually you would calm down and he would just hold you against until you drifted to sleep again.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob would just stare at you for a moment, it's like he only just realised in that moment how much you actually cared about him, like he just realised that you would be as heartbroken if you lost him as he would be if he lost you. He would wake you up from your nightmare, unable to really process the emotions in your eyes and on you face when you saw him. When you just wrapped your arms around his neck clinging to him, crying and mumbling about how you didn't want to lose him, he would wrap his arms around you tightly and just reassure you that he is here and isn't going anywhere just like you would when he woke up from a PTSD induced nightmare.

John Seed-

John wouldn't know what to do at first, he didn't expect you to shout out that you didn't want to lose him while you slept. When he saw that you were crying he would gently wake you up, wiping the tears off of your face while telling you that he was right here and no going anywhere. He would lay with you, holding you and stoking your hair until you stopped crying or had calmed down. You would just tell him about how awful the dream was while he just smiled, kissing you quickly before telling you that you were never going to lose him.

Faith Seed-

Faith would already have tears on her eyes, what you said just broke her heart because she didn't want to lose you either. She would wake you up before scattering kisses all over your face and pulling you into a loving embrace, she instantly cheered you up and made you smile. She would tell you how much she loved you and that you would never lose her because she could never leave you. You would both smile at each other before laying back down, you would talk about it for a little bit of time until you fell asleep in each other's arms again.

Requests?