PolySeed X Reader

Just some fluffy PolySeed

Word Count: 1189

You weren't even completely sure how it all happened. A new church moved into Hope County one day and some friends told you that there was this charismatic preacher who owned the church. Your friends were excited about it and kept telling you about the siblings who ran the church called 'The Project at Eden's Gate'.

They spoke about a brooding solider, the eldest brother, which apparently intimidated and scared the crap out of anyone who stood in the same room as him. An extremely handsome and charismatic man, the youngest brother, who could convince anyone to do anything. A gorgeous young woman, the younger sister, who would have you hooked with just a smile. And the preacher, the middle brother known as The Father, who's voice was like velvet.

They convinced you to go to one of the sermons and you learnt that they were right.

The sister, Faith Seed, met you at the door and greeted you with the smile. She knew that it was your first time in the church and made you feel extremely welcomed, taking your hands in hers and showing you to a seat near the front.

Then the sermon began and the middle brother, The Father, Joseph Seed, stood in front of the full church. His voice was like velvet and he instantly captured the room's attention, you hung on to his every word and could listen to him for hours. 

Then, after the sermon, the siblings were talking and saying goodbye to some church goers. That's when you met the youngest brother, John Seed. Your friends were right, he was charming and extremely attractive, he knew exactly what to say to make you blush or smile.

You almost left without meeting the eldest brother, Jacob Seed. You actually ran into him on your way out, you noticed that he hadn't spoken to anyone other than his siblings and your friends were right, he was intimidating. You said a short goodbye to him before leaving, he was intimidating but your friends were wrong about one thing, he didn't scare you.

You began to go to the church more often and on your second visit you actually spoke to Joseph for the first time, he was more than friendly and you knew that you would being coming back every week.

You couldn't deny that you were attracted to all of the Seed siblings and you couldn't believe your luck when they invited you to dinner. 

And now here you were, sitting in Joseph's house in the cult compound and cuddling on the sofa with Faith. You lay on your back with your head propped up on the pillow while Faith was laying with you, half of her body draped over yours. Her head was resting on your shoulder, until she lifted her head and pressed her lips to your sweetly, making you smile.

A few minutes later she climbed off of the sofa, hugging and kissing you goodbye when she had to return to her region. "I have to go, but I'll see you later" Faith smiled, telling you that she loved you as she left the house.

You climbed to your feet and smiled when Joseph walked into the room. He smiled back at you, wrapping his arms around your waist and resting his forehead on yours. "Faith just left to get back to work" you told him, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I'm glad I get some alone time with you before Jacob comes to take you to John's ranch" Joseph smiled, kissing you gently before pulling away but resting his forehead against yours again.

You had been dating the Seed siblings for a while now. You were worried that things would get complicated since you were dating four siblings, you were also self-conscious about what people would think of you. But Joseph assured you that they all loved you and that they knew that you loved them all equally, nothing was wrong about this. So you went for it, and found out that the whole cult knew about you and loved you. They were all supportive of your relationship and that definitely made you feel better about it.

"I'll be back in about two weeks, and I'll see you at church. I'll still see you, I'm just staying with John and next week I'll be staying with Jacob. Its fine" you reminded him, smiling and kissing his cheek. That's when you heard the knock on the door.

"I'll see you later, I love you" Joseph leaned down and kissed you sweetly.

"I love you too" you kissed him back before you both pulled away.

You didn't need to pack a bag because you had clothes at each of their houses. You met Jacob at the door, smiling and wrapping your arms around his waist when you saw him. He wrapped an arm around you as you both said goodbye to Joseph.

You climbed into the car with Jacob. "I've missed you, you haven't been around a lot" you said as Jacob drove away from the compound.

"I've been a little busy, we just got a lot of new recruits signing up. I'm sorry, I'll try and visit a bit more" Jacob apologised, placing a hand on your thigh, actually feeling back that he hadn't been around much.

"Don't worry, I have you all of next week" you smiled, placing your hand on his.

When you pulled up in front of the ranch, Jacob decided to remain in the car while you went up to the building. So unbuckled your seat-belt and leaned over to the driver's seat, letting Jacob capture your lips with his. His hand cradling the back of your head.

"I love you, I'll see you soon" you smiled, quickly kissing him again before opening your door.

"Love you too, pup" Jacob nodded at you as you climbed out of the car and shut the door behind you. You waved through the window before hurrying up to the front doors of the ranch, hearing Jacob driving away behind you.

Before you could knock on the door, John opened it and greeted you with a smile. You just smiled back at him widely before wrapping your arms around his neck, he instantly wrapped his arms around your waist, kissing you as he pulled you inside and shut the door behind you both. "I missed you darling" John confessed before kissing you again.

"I missed you too" you laughed, running your fingers through his hair.

"We are going to have the best week ever" John assured you, apparently in a very good mood today.

"I love you" you laughed as he kissed you again.

"I love you too" he laughed along before leading you into the lounge area, pulling you down onto the sofa with him

You thought that dating the four Seeds would be difficult, and sometimes you miss each other when it isn't there week and they get to see you less. But in the end you loved them all and they loved you, and that made up for any difficulties you may have in the relationships.

Requests?