Boomer Dies and They Comfort You

Joseph Seed-

Joseph admired how in touch with your emotions you are but hates to see you upset, he hates it even more to see you cry. But when Boomer died, you felt like you had lost your best friend so of course you were crying. You were thankful that Joseph was so comforting, he had a blanket wrapped around your shoulders and you were both sitting on the sofa. He offered you a drink, and was there for you. He was happy to just sit beside you and wrap his arms around you while you rested your head on his shoulder, his hands stroked up and down your arms in a comforting manner.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob dealt with death on a regular basis but never had to comfort anyone about it. When your beloved dog died, Jacob actually felt that pain with you. Boomer was loyal and intelligent, as well as loving and playful. Boomer would be missed by you both, even if your reaction to the death was more emotional than Jacob's. You had buried Boomer together, Jacob wrapped an arm around your shoulders as you said your goodbyes. You were quick to turn into his body and buried your face in his chest, letting him wrap his arms around you and squeeze you as if to remind you that he was there.

John Seed-

John knew that this wold hit you hard, you loved Boomer like he was your very own child, and he wanted to be there for you the whole time. As soon as Boomer died, you were broken up about it and John was amazing. He would do anything to help you or to cheer you up. He lay on the sofa with you, holding you against him and pressing sweet kisses to the top of your head. On of your favourite things about John as his ability to make you smile even when you don't want too.

Faith Seed-

Faith hated seeing you upset, she hated seeing you anything but happy and smiling. When Boomer died, she was upset too. Boomer was a great dog, an amazing friend. Faith loved Boomer almost as much as you did, you were obviously more than upset with the loss. Faith was amazing, she was there to comfort you and promise you that everything would be alright. She sat with you, holding you as you cried or just lay there if that's what you wanted to do. You both sat and told stories about Boomer and remembered the good times. She always got you through the tough times.

Requests?