Faith Seed X Male!Reader NSFW

Word Count: 1430

You smiled as you watched Faith moving gracefully through the long grass, her fingertips brushing against the tips of the green blades. The light breeze gently blew through her hair, causing the soft strands to elegantly follow the wind only to fall back to their natural position. You smiled wider as she spun around, taking her time so that she was able to see your face and your smile, her dress flowing against her bare legs as she continued to walk away from you. You only caught her face for a moment, her smile was sweet and almost playful as she turned away from you again.

You followed her without question or even thinking about doing something else, you followed her through the grass like you were in some sort of daze. Perhaps you were. The whole thing seemed rather unreal...more like a dream than reality.

Faith kept walking, only sparing teasing glances back at you, until she reached an area where the grass was shorter, only tall enough to hide her bare toes. Once she reached the opened, she turned around and held her hand out to you. You smiled as you approached the young woman, placing your hand in hers.

A smile graced her lips as she gently guided you further into the opening, allowing you a chance to look around. One one side of the opening was the long grass that you had just walked through, on the opposite side was a deep blue river that the sun reflected off to make it look like glitter was floating on the surface of the water, on the other two sides of the opening was a dense collection of trees.

Faith led you towards the river until you were standing at the edge of the water, she gestured towards the bottomless river, encouraging you to look at your reflection.

"There is a world that doesn't take, doesn't devour. There is a world that gives, that loves. There is a world that welcomes you with open arms. Let me show you that world" Faith spoke so softly, her lips so close to your ear as you stared down at your reflection. Her hand grazed across your chest and over your stomach before gently grabbing your arm and turning you towards her, tearing your gaze away from the water only to look into the beautiful blue of her eyes.

The woman smiled as she pulled you back to the centre of the opening. Your gaze flickered to the two blue butterflies that flew over your heads before disappearing among the trees. Your attention quickly switched back to faith.

You opened your mouth as you were about to speak but Faith gently lay her index finger against your lips. "Shush, there is no need to speak. Words can be so...complicated. Faith comes to those who search for it, those who devote their-selves to it" she spoke, her voice sounding more seductive than it probably should.

Faith took both of your hands in hers, pulling you towards her slightly, before running her hands up your arms. Her touch was so gentle that you wondered if she was even touching you at all. Your skin heated up under her touch at her fingers stroked up your neck until she was cupping your jaw in her hands.

Slowly, she stood on her toes and her lips pressed against yours. You responded to her slow and gentle kiss instantly, the action and the closeness feeling natural. You body reacted to her in a way that seemed innate, in a way that felt like she had more control over your mind and body than you did. But that felt right, it felt natural.

Faith's hands wandered down your clothed chest as your hands came to rest on her waist, you didn't try to pull her closer but she moved closer to you. She pressed her body against yours as her delicate hands slid under your shirt, running her hands against your bare stomach and chest.

You only watched as she pulled away from you and lifted the hem of your shirt. You took the hint and pulled your tee shirt over your head, letting it fall to the ground without a sound. Faith smiled before pressing a lingering kiss to your lips, as she pulled away you leaned towards her, trying to capture her lips again. Faith only giggled before scattering light kisses to your neck, then your collar bone and your shoulders, slowly moving down to your chest. You sighed and let your eyes flutter shut as you focused on the feeling of her lips against your skin, which felt unnaturally warm but in the most fantastic way.

Your hands remained in her waist, slowly stroking up and down. You wanted to touch her more, to feel every inch of her body but you couldn't seem to move your hands to anywhere other than her waist.

Another sigh escaped your lips as you felt Faith's kisses move down to your stomach. You opened your eyes when you felt the contact disappear, watching Faith quizzically but silently as she stood up straight and stepped away from you. She smiled and gestured towards the ground. You weren't sure how, but you understood what she wanted.

You couldn't take your eyes off of her as you slowly sat on the grass with your legs stretched out in front of you. As Faith slowly moved to straddle your lap, you opened your mouth to speak. You tried to talk, to say something, but you just couldn't. You couldn't force any sound to leave your lips. The desire to speak instantly disappeared as Faith combed her fingers through your her and pressed her lips to yours again.

This kiss wasn't as slow as the last. It was deep, filled with passion, but it wasn't rushed or messy. Your hands found their place on her waist against, wandering up and down before sliding your arms around her waist to pull her closer, your hands pressed against her back.

Faith slowly pulled away, a smile on her lips as she placed her hands on your shoulders and pushed you down so that you were laying on your back in the short grass. Your arms fell to your sides as you watched her shuffle backwards slightly, enough for her to reach down and start undoing your belt and unzipping your jeans. Your breath caught in your throat as she pulled your jeans over your hips. She pressed a light kiss to your chest as she slipped your underwear down as well.

She re-positioned herself so that she was straddling your waist. Her hands lay flat against the warm skin of your chest. Your hands gently held her waist as she straightened her back, you found your self not caring that she was still wearing her dress.

Your head tipped back and your ears fluttered closed as Faith sunk down on to you, pulling a soft moan from your lips. In that moment you realised that she hadn't been wearing any form of underwear under her dress and you wondered if she was often bare underneath her skirt.

Your hands rested on her thighs as you watched her, a beautiful sight. As she rocked her hips back and forth, your hands tenderly rubbed higher up her thighs until they had disappeared under the white material of her skirt. Her she was so soft, so addictive.

You watched in awe as her head tilted back, her eyes fluttering closed, and the bright smile that tugged at her lips before they fell open in pleasure. Your hands moved higher up her thighs until you were gently holding her hips.

It wasn't long before you felt yourself falling into some sort of sensory overload. All you could see, even when you closed your eyes, was Faith gracefully moving above you and all you could hear was her soft moans. Her moans were quiet and sweet but they were the only sound that you could focus on.

Soon after that you felt your hips stutter as you fell over the edge, moaning as she rode you through your high.

As you came down from your high you slowly opened your eyes to see Faith smiling down at you, her fingertips brushing over your stomach. You felt like you were swimming or maybe you were floating...all you knew was that the feeling of pure bliss was surrounding you.

Faith leaned down and pressed a lingering kiss to your forehead, causing your eyes to flutter shut and a small, content, smile tug at your lips.

Requests?