Christmas Special

Joseph Seed-

Joseph likes to have a traditional Christmas, he will decorate the house in red, golds and green. He will get a Christmas tree and you would both do all of the decorations together. He would probably have the same decorations that he uses every year, and would hate 'tacky' decorations.

Of course he would hold a special sermon on Christmas eve or even on the day, but he likes to spend the holidays with his family. He has the family come over to his house to spend Christmas day there and will cook a large meal, turkey and all. For Joseph, the family meal was the most important thing about Christmas because it was all about spending time with family. But when his siblings have returned to their regions and you were both alone, that's when you would both exchange gifts and spend your Christmas together.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob doesn't really care about decorating the house but he will do it if you wanted to. He is the type of guy who will go and cut down his own tree but will probably just let you decorate it unless you wanted him to help. He would just laugh when you ask him to finish the top of the tree because you can't reach. He doesn't care about decorations but he would put them up for you if you asked him to. He is probably in charge of getting the turkey for the family meal, but he wouldn't cook it.

Jacob isn't exactly a festive person but does actually enjoy going to Joseph's house with you for Christmas dinner, no matter what he loves his siblings. Because you both spend Christmas with his family, he likes to spend time with just you either the day before or the day after. He likes to go for a walk with you in the snowy mountains before you both go home and sit in front of the log fire and hot drinks to warm yourselves up.

John Seed-

John is a fan of decorating for Christmas, of course he is the type who gets new decorations every year (but keeps his favourites from previous years) and of course the decorations are expensive. He absolutely hates 'tacky' or cheap decorations. The colours he uses are usually red, gold, white, or silver. He has some members of the flock, put up white lights around the outside of the ranch. He probably has a large tree outside the ranch that is decorated perfectly as well.

John is the best gift giver out of all of the siblings, he seems to know what everyone wants and manages to get it no matter how difficult it may be. And if he doesn't know what to get someone, he still manages to get a damn good gift. As well as going for Christmas dinner at Joseph's house, John throws a Christmas party on Christmas eve. Everybody loves John's parties. John takes the festive season as a perfect opportunity to try to be cute with you, he will follow you around with mistletoe, saying that you have to kiss him because those are the rules, he does this through out the whole of December.

Faith Seed-

Faith loves Christmas and she loves decorating. You both decorate the house together, usually using real plants and flowers among the lights and more classic decorations. She would have lights on the trees outside, while she liked to decorate the inside of your house with some lights, a Christmas tree, and flowers that bloom in the winter.

Faith loves going to Joseph's house for Christmas dinner and spending time with you and her brothers. She is definitely the most excited sibling during the festive season and she gets all of the flock in the festive mood if they weren't already. Other than the family dinner, her favourite part of Christmas (well, December) is taking you ice-skating on the frozen lake.

Requests?