Road Trips With Them

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would prefer to drive the whole time, wanting to let you rest, but you would both take turns driving to try to make it fair. Joseph hates motels and certainly wouldn't want to stay in one, but he knew that you both had to rest somewhere. You could both drive for hours, passing multiple motels until he found that he deemed decent enough to stay in. Joseph would want to see all sightseeing spots, especially religious ones. Some people may find that a little boring but it was actually interesting to both of you, after all the whole point of road trips in Joseph's mind was to see the sights and experience different places.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob would always drive and was more than willing to do so, even when you would offer to drive he would refuse and insist on staying behind the wheel. Since you knew that he wouldn't let you drive before you even began the trip, you put yourself in charge of the music. You would both listen to what you called "oldies" and what Jacob called "the classics". Jacob had no problem staying in cheap motels but even he would make a comment or two about how filthy they are. If you weren't near a motel when you were both getting tired, Jacob wouldn't complain about sleeping in the car. And of course it the weather was decent, you had both packed the camping stuff so that you could just camp out for the night and head out again when morning came. The whole point of the road trip to Jacob was not only to see new places and new things but to also run away from the duties of everyday life, at least for a little while.

John Seed-

John's idea of a vacation was somewhere sunny and in a five star all inclusive resort, the road trip was your idea and the way you described it make John warm up to the idea. He would drive most of the time but you did take it in turns when John was getting tried or needed a break. Of course John couldn't settle for the common road trip options. He wouldn't sleep in the car because it was too confined and he most definitely wouldn't stay at a motel, he could rant about how disgusting and filthy they are for hours. So of course John would provide the most fancy road trip you have ever had, he would insist on staying at expensive hotels with a fantastic complementary breakfast before hitting the road again the next day.

Faith Seed-

Faith would offer to drive but you would most likely drive most of the time, which was okay with you. She would definitely try her best to stay away but on the rare moments that she fell sleep she would feel guilty about leaving you as soon as she woke up, she felt bad for making you drive with no one to talk to. Faith would love when you were driving along a road that was surrounded by scenery whether it was fields, water, farms, mountains, or even deserts, she just loved to look out the window and see sights that she has never seen before. She spent most of her life in Hope County so she was excited to see more of the country. You both disliked motels but knew that there wasn't much of a choice, but if the weather was nice enough you might decide to camp out somewhere instead since Faith wasn't more time to experience the local scenery and wildlife.

Requests?