Sharky Boshaw: You are Pregnant

Sharky Boshaw- you are pregnant:

Sharky would be protect of you and his child, not letting you lift anything too heavy or do anything that exert yourself too much.

He would happily do everything for you, even though you assured him that it wasn't necessary and that you could manage it yourself. Especially at the beginning of the pregnancy.

Sharky never thought about having a family, not really anyway. He never thought that he would ever have his own little family. All of his relationships had just been fooling around but then you came along. He loved you and only wanted to be with you, but still he never really thought about having children. You had never even discussed children.

You weren't sure how he would react when you told him that you were pregnant, but he couldn't have been more excited about it.

He was so proud and would brag about it to anyone who would listen.

Him and Hurk made a bet about what gender the child would be, winner gets to choice the name. You disagreed with this so Sharky changed the bet to the winner just earning some money.

He would ask Kim to talk to you, to give you advice and help.

You actually made Nick, Kim, and Hurk the baby's godparents. You both love Hurk but there is no way he could raise a child on his own.

Sharky would talk to the baby before it was born, talking to your stomach with a massive cheesy grin on his face.

When it came to giving birth, he was chaotic and frantic. He was speaking to fast to understand and he got you to a doctor. He was filled with excitement and worry.

When the baby was born Sharky would tell you about how amazing you are for being about to give birth and talk about how painful it looked, until you told him to shut up while laughing.

"Hell yeah! Hurk owes me $50!"

When he first got to hold his child he would just smile at them, he couldn't believe that he had his own child. He would just tell you and his child how much he loves you both.

Sharky was just an emotional, sweet, loving pyromaniac...as usual.

Requests?