Dating Yandere/Dark Jacob Seed Would Include

WARNINGS: unhealthy relationships, abuse, rape, Stockholm syndrome, conditioning

As soon as Jacob saw you he knew that he had to have you, and wanted to start your conditioning as soon as possible.

He would throw you in a cage, putting you through similar physical and mental torture as the rest of his captives.

Eventually you would begin to associate Jacob with food, water, shelter, warmth, and praise.

Once he was certain that you were broken he would move you into his house. You practically became his pet.

He never really had to resort to physical violence because you never disobeyed him, due to fear and your conditioning. However, if you did ever disobey him he wouldn't hesitate to hurt you as punishment.

He isn't affectionate but would expect small amounts of affection from you, but only when he was in the mood otherwise he would just push you away. Slowly you would begin to learn how to read his signals and know when he wanted attention and when he wanted to be left alone.

He would whistle or snap his fingers at you when he wanted you to come to him.

Collars? Sure! If he made you wear a collar he would get you a custom made one. Just a simple black dog collar but the ID tag would have "property of Jacob Seed" engraved on it.

Derogatory pet names.

You would climb into his lap when he wanted it and press kisses to his neck or jaw, he wouldn't return those gestures.

He would definitely have you shave his neck for him.

You aren't allowed to leave the house, he doesn't want his men to see what is his.

You have to do domestic chores like cooking and cleaning, like you were earning your keep. He expects his dinner to be on the table when he gets home.

NSFW-

You knew when he wanted you because he would wrap his arms around your waist, bury his face into the crook of your neck and inhale your scent.

He wouldn't waste any time. He wasn't a patient man.

"On your knees. Now"

He would throw you down on the bed.

You probably wouldn't try to escape since you were conditioned to be used like this, you might even want it in some messed up way.

"You are weak, this is your purpose. This is where you belong, under me"

Jacob is rough and doesn't care much about your comfort or pleasure, but might force you to climax as a way to humiliate you.

If you moan, he would mock you and make fun of you for enjoying it. Enjoys humiliating you and degrading you.

Definitely into choking, his rough hand wrapped around your throat. Almost cutting off your air supply but not tight enough to actually do so, he wanted you to remain conscious the whole time.

Jacob would mark you. Hickeys, bruises, bite marks, rope burn, even shallow cuts if he thought you need to be punished for something.

Requests?