Jacob Seed X Deputy Reader: Jealous

Request: Jacob Seed X Deputy Reader. The reader gets kidnapped by John first so Jacob gets jealous and goes to collect them.

WARNINGS: small mentions of blood, John didn't treat you well

Jacob could barely believe it when he heard that John had captured you. The soldier had so much planned for you, you were so capable and now you were being wasted by his youngest brother.

You and Jacob had only shared a hand-full of encounters, and none of them lasted too long, but it was enough for you both to form a sort of interest in each other. You told yourself it was a natural reaction a the 'alpha male', while he told himself that his interest was purely due to the desire to make you his soldier.

How could John get to you first? How was that even possible? Jacob waited for the day that he would see you wake up in one of his cages or sitting in one of his chairs, but you were tied to a chair in John's damn bunker. You belong here, with him, not with the Baptist.

You were strong, too strong to just be mindlessly tortured by John!

No, Jacob wasn't jealous, Jacob doesn't get jealous. Why would he be jealous of you being under John's control rather than his? Of course Jacob wasn't jealous, that would be ridiculous, that would be weak.

Jacob didn't react at first, only becoming crueller to his soldiers, knowing that they weren't as strong as you.

It had been days...surely John was finished with you by now...and if he wasn't then he didn't deserve to have you under his control.

Jacob gave in to the voice in that back of his head, saying that he sound go and get you, to take what is his. He headed to John's bunker alone, he hadn't even warned John in advance about his unplanned visit. Of course, he was able to walk straight into the bunker, where John had walked over to him with a quizzical expression.

"Jacob, what are you doing here?" John asked as he walked towards the soldier.

"How is your progress with the deputy going?" Jacob asked without even looking at his brother, and pushing past him.

"Perfectly well, they are stubborn but I will get them to confess" the baptist assured him, turning and trying to keep up with his longer, determined strides.

"John, I believe that the deputy would be much more useful under my supervision. I want to take them off of your hands" the taller man claimed, heading straight to the room where he knew the deputy was being held.

"I appreciate your concern brother, but I can assure you that I have everything under control" John assured him again, but had a feeling that his words were falling on deaf ears.

"I wasn't doubting that, but I am telling you that I am taking them back to the Mountains. It's where their talents would be most useful" Jacob stated, obviously not giving John any choice.

John knew that there was no point in arguing with his eldest brother, especially when he looked this determined. John decided not to say anything else as he left Jacob to collect the deputy, of course John was furious. He was getting closer to getting you to co-operate, at least he thought he was, and now Jacob had decided to just take you away.

When John had left Jacob, the soldier continued his journey to you.

He walked straight into the room and instantly saw you sitting with your back to him. You where sitting in a chair with your ankles and wrists tied down. Your head was hanging.

You heard the door open and the person walk in, you assumed it was John coming to try and make you confess again. When will he realise that you will never confess to him? You felt too tired and too weak to even look up at him, but you forced yourself to lift you head when you saw the boots in front of your feet instead of John's usual shoes.

Jacob stood in front of you now and was examining your state as you lifted your head to look at him, your eyes widened in surprise when you saw the eldest brother. Jacob was silent as he cut the bindings on your ankles and wrists, he wasn't worried about you attacking him because you looked too weak to be a threat at the moment.

He stood up again when he finished unbinding you, and examined you again. You were clearly weakened by your time in John's care, but it was nothing that couldn't be fixed. Parts of your skin were stained in dry blood, certainly John's doing. It was clear that you hadn't been eating, drinking, or sleeping properly. You looked almost sick. The worst part was that Jacob found himself actually caring about your condition...

You watched in silenced and confusion as Jacob leaned over to you and practically scooped you out of the uncomfortable chair, you flinched slightly at the shock and small amount of pains and aches, but Jacob ignored it as he lifted you into his arms.

"Jacob?" You asked, your voice scratchy and painful, as he picked you up bridal style and your head fell limply onto his shoulder. You couldn't even control your own body.

"I'm taking you home pup" Jacob told you without even looking down at you as he walked back towards the door.

You didn't know whether this was a positive change of event or if it would only get worse, but right now all you could focus on was the warmth coming from Jacob's body and the air that was slowly getting less and less suffocating.

Jacob was sure that you would improve if you got some food, some water, some decent sleep. He was certain that he could make you strong again.

But first things first, Jacob was going to take you home.

Requests?