John Seed X Fem!Reader NSFW

Summary: You and John have an argument and when things seem to be coming to the end of the line, John gets scared and decides to show you how sorry he is.

WARNINGS: smut 

Word count: 2352

You and John had arguments from time to time like any couple but your arguments tended to be explosive. John had one of the worst tempers you have ever seen but you had to admit that sometimes your temper rivaled even his. When you both argued it was like your anger fed off of the others, even the smallest arguments were enough to tear the ranch down. However, these arguments never led to you both breaking up, you would always be back in each others arms by the end of the day.

This argument was different. John had come home already in a bad mood, he had a stressful day at work, one of the men that he was getting to confess actually bit him and John was still furious by the time he got home. When you first heard the door slam closed you knew that an argument was bound to follow.

It started as soon as you greeted him, so that instantly infuriated you and the shouting began. He was shouting about his work and who knows what else, and then you were shouting about how you have had enough of him snapping and shouting at you.

"I don't care John! It's not my fault that you had a bad day!" You shouted at him, walking out of the kitchen, only to hear a smashing sound behind you. "What the hell was that?" You asked, spinning around to face him again.

"A glass" John spat. "I wouldn't have knocked it off the side if you had put it away properly" he shouted, walking towards you.

"So now it's my fault that you made a mess? Whatever John, just blame me. You're pathetic" you scoffed, turning around before he got to you and walked away.

"Look at me when you are talking to me!" John demanded, grabbing your wrist and turning you to face him.

"Don't touch me!" you huffed as you pulled your arm out of his grasp and walked away again, this time towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" he asked, sighing as he followed you.

"Out. Don't follow me" You snapped before slamming the door in his face, walking away from the ranch. You were already having a bad day and just to make it even worse, it was raining and you had forgotten your coat. You didn't actually plan on leaving John, you were giving both of you time to cool off, and you just had to get out of the house.

As soon as that door slammed in John's face, all of his anger was replaced with fear. He couldn't even move as he stared at his door, replaying what just happened over and over again. You had never walked out during an argument, sometimes you locked yourself away in the bedroom but you never left the ranch. John was scared that you weren't coming back.

He ran his hand through his hair and tried to decide what to do. He wondered where you would've gone, he would have called one of his siblings but he was pretty sure that you wouldn't go to one of them.

Eventually he left the ranch and walked, he just walked with the hopes of running into you. He lost time of how long he was walking for, but after so long he was wet, cold, and tired so he had to head back to the ranch.

As John was unlocking the front door of the ranch, he heard somebody walking behind him even though the sound was almost drowned out by the rain. "John?" you asked, wondering what he was doing outside in the rain without his coat.

"Y/N?" John practically whispered as he spun round to face you, his eyes wide and hopeful. His hair was untidy, loose strands hanging over his face, water droplets dripping from them. Even with the rain you could see were his tears had stains his cheeks.