Wedding

Joseph Seed-

Joseph's wedding would be classic and pretty simple, nothing very over the top. For Joseph your wedding is a declaration of your love for each other in front of your closest friends and family, and the most loyal member of his flock. The wedding would be held at his church in the compound and would be simply decorated in flowers and small lights, simple but beautiful. John would perform the service.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob isn't the type of person to want some sort of big fancy wedding so he would let you be in charge of the ceremony. The wedding would be simple, just family and closest friends. It would be set somewhere in the woods with few decoration unless you wanted some more, Jacob feels much more comfortable in a natural setting like that instead than in a church. Jacob would want John to perform the service.

John Seed-

John would go all out for your wedding, it would be big and expensive. Everything would be perfect and elegant. The wedding wouldn't be held in Joseph's church, it would be held somewhere bigger, something more extravagant than that. It would be bright so that everyone could see you both perfectly. The family and closest friends would be there, and so would some members of the flock. He would probably broadcast the wedding around Hope County as well, just like a royal wedding. Joseph would perform the service.

Faith Seed-

Faith's wedding would be pretty simple, it would be sweet and oh so very Faith. Her dress would be long and simple, it would flow around her making her look even more graceful than she usually does, and she would wear a flower crown. The wedding would be held in some form of meadow or beside the lake. The only important quests would be family and friends but she would most likely welcome any members of the flock to witness the wedding. Joseph would perform the service.

Requests?