They Find you Singing Their Song to your Child

Joseph Seed-

When Joseph came home, he would often find you singing to your child and he always thought that it was an adorable sight. He would also sing to your child to sooth them. But this was the first time that he heard you singing "now he's our Father" to your child. He instantly smiled when he walked into the room, unnoticed by you. He loved your voice and always liked when you sang the Project's songs, especially the one that was fully dedicated to him. You where sitting on a chair with your young child in your arms, singing them to sleep, with your back to Joseph. He just smiled as he walked over, gently placing his hand on your shoulder so that he didn't startle you. You just smiled as you looked up at him, leaning into his touch as you continued to sing to your child.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob was busy most days, his job kept him on edge and occupied. It just made the days that you had together more important. Coming home to see you ad your child was always the highlight of Jacob's day, even if the only thing he did was fall asleep beside you. He was tired when he came home that evening, but his day was instantly brightened when he saw you curled up on the soft with your child in your arms. You were singing them to sleep by singing "set those sinners free", he was actually a little surprised but assumed that you had heard the song so often that you must be able to sing it without even thinking about it. He just laughed and shook his head as he sat down on the sofa, helping you to manoeuvre yourself so that you were leaning back against his chest with your child in your arms.

John Seed-

John already had an ego that was a little too big but you could admit that the song that the Project wrote for him is catchy and your child really enjoyed it. So when John wasn't around you would sing his song to your child. He was out, and you were singing your young child to sleep and admiring the way that they softly smiled. You were leaning over their bed and stroking their hair as they fell asleep. John walked into the room and smiled at the sight of you and his child, his smile only grew when he heard you singing his song, "Oh John". He just smiled as he listened to you sing and walked towards you, you jumped a little bit smiled when you felt John's arms wrap around your waist. He pulled you back against his chest and rested his chin on your shoulder, smiling down at your child with you.

Faith Seed-

Faith always sang to your child and so did you, it was just what you both did to sooth your child and make them smile. She loved listening and watching to you sing, she would always comment on how beautiful you sound even if you can't sing at all. It was the middle of the night and your baby was crying and woke you up, so you went to sing them to sleep. You were sitting beside them and began to sing "Help me Faith", you didn't realise that Faith was standing in the doorway with the sweetest smile on her face as she watched you. She smiled as she walked over to you, wrapping her arms around your neck and sitting down on your lap while kissing your cheek. You were about to stop singing but she encouraged you to continue, resting her head on your shoulder as she listened to you sing her song.

Requests?