You are Their Younger Sibling and Fighting with the Resistance

Request: You are their younger sibling and fighting with the resistance. Finally the time comes to fight the Deputy and they try to kill the Deputy, but they end up killing you (their younger sibling)

Joseph Seed-

The plan was to capture you without any harm, the plan was to talk to you and convince you to come back to your family. He missed you and needed you back by their side. When he found out that the group he sent out after you had killed you, he was devastated. He was the reason you died and he couldn't forgive himself for that. He usually told himself that it was all God's plan when something like this happened but he just couldn't this time. This was his fault and he began to wonder what the point of walking through Eden's Gate was if he couldn't have all of his siblings by his side.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob was aiming to kill the Deputy and he didn't know what went wrong, the next thing he knew was that you were dead. He managed to scare the Deputy and the other resistance members away before approaching your body, he knelt down and cradled your head in his hand. He was filled with self hatred and sadness, you were his youngest sibling, he was meant to protect you and he was the one who ended up killing you. He already didn't believe in Joseph's word and this made him loose any trust he had, but he knew that he had to stay with the cult because he couldn't let anything happen to his only remaining family.

John Seed-

John couldn't believe it when you died, when he was the reason you died, when he killed you because it was like all of his worst fears come to life. He loved you, his only younger biological sibling and he loved you. He just held your body in his arms and cried, he never wanted to loose a sibling especially the only one he felt responsible to protect. It made John question everything about the Project, what was the point of any of this if he would loose the ones he loved along the way?

Faith Seed-

Faith loved you all like her true family, but when she realised that one of the people the group she sent out killed was you, she was heartbroken and filled with guilt. She loved you and she knew that her family would feel the same loss and sadness that she did. She was destroyed that she had managed to destroy one of the only good things that happened in her life, her new family. She knew that she had to make this up to her brothers, Joseph would guide her through this and she really needed that right now.

Requests?