You Are Trapped In The Bunker With Them

Request: The reader is trapped in the bunker with the Seed sibling and they have to learn to live together. The bunker ending with each Seed sibling!

Joseph Seed-

Joseph truly believed that God had planned for you and him to end up here, in the bunker together. He wished that you could have joined him here under different circumstances, he wished that his family and his flock could be here as well. He wished that you had joined him willingly. Even though this wasn't ideal, he would treat you like his own family, his own flock.

Joseph would try to be as welcoming and as caring as he could be, even if you refused to get along with him. He understood your anger because he was angry too, you were both upset about the events that happened in Hope County. But he knew that you both had to move on and learn to accept each other. Eventually his kindness, his loving and caring demeanour, even managed to effect you. You couldn't remember exactly when it happened but you had started to warm up to Joseph and accept his little signs of affection. Eventually you and Joseph had formed some sort of good relationship, a relationship that you both wanted to build on.

Obviously Joseph just accepted what God told him, he knew that you were meant to be together, he had feelings for you, so why wouldn't he want to further his relationship with you? You were more hesitant since he had been your enemy for a long time, yet you couldn't deny the feelings that you felt for him. It was mainly Joseph who initiated a more romantic relationship, the simple touches and words of affection or the compliments.

Learning to live together was hard, it was hard to accept the person that you blame for destroying everything you knew. But learning to love each other was a little simpler. Once you put aside the past and you learn about each other like you were strangers, then it was easy to fall for the charming preacher.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob was confused that he even ended up in the bunker. He even told you that he is a soldier, he was meant to die, that it was his duty to fight for his family and to protect his family, even to die for his family. He was meant to die fighting, yet here he was alive and with the person that he assumed would kill him or he would have to kill. You. He wasn't under any delusions, he wasn't going to kill you know because he knew that the war that his brother was waging was over. You were afraid, you had been in Jacob's cages before and you didn't want to relive those memories until he decided to kill you off.

Jacob did restrain you at first, keeping you handcuffed or keeping you locked in a room and supplying you with what you need. He couldn't trust you yet, after all you had been trying to kill him. After some time he would begin to trust you a little more, he would let you wander the bunker freely but you would notice him keeping a close eye on you but you kept a close eye on him too. Neither of you trusted the other, and that actually led to you both spending a lot of time with each other because neither of you wanted to let the other be alone or turn you back to them. Somewhere along the line you both began to bond other experiences in combat, you were both so tired of fighting and that brought you both together in someway.

Neither you nor Jacob acknowledged your feelings for each other, neither of you were even aware that you had feelings for the other. You both appreciated that you both understood the lasting effects of combat, Jacob fought in wars and you fought your own war in Hope County, it was something that had became a large part of both of you, it was something that you bonded over and made you understand each other. Soon you began to actually enjoy each other's company, spending time together because you wanted too and not because you didn't trust each other.

Eventually you began to actually trust each other. You began to open up to each other, he began to allow you to see him in more vulnerable states, he allowed you to comfort him after his nightmares or when his PTSD got bad, you allowed him to know more about your personal life before you stepped foot in Hope County. After some time, you both became aware of your feelings for each other but were hesitant to act on them. Soon enough you both gave into those feelings.

Both of you dreaded the thought of having to live in the bunker together, in the end it turned out to be the best thing that happened to either of you since the whole goddamn holy war began.

John Seed-

John had to get to the bunker, and he knew that he had to take you with him. He told himself that it was because you hadn't reached atonement yet and that it was what Joseph would've wanted, in reality he didn't want to be alone and he liked you. You would provide the most interesting company because during his whole time in Hope County, he had never met anyone like you. John was confused about his purpose now that Joseph and the Cult where gone, but at least he had you.

It was difficult for both of you at the beginning, John was more than upset and angry about what had happened and that led to a lot of angry outbursts and rants from the baptist. They were annoying to you, but eventually he calmed down or tired himself out and you could relax. He trusted that you wouldn't kill him during your time in the bunker so he gave you freedom around the bunker. Eventually he began to cool down, he just looked tired and sad. You actually felt bad for him because you knew how he felt, he allowed you to comfort him and you allowed him to do the same in your vulnerable moments. From that moment on, a friendship formed between you both just to get you through your time in the bunker.

John had been interested in you since the first day he met you, you had always thought he was cute but never admitted it because he was the enemy. But now it was just the two of you for who knows how long, with nobody to answer to or to judge you. He was the first to accept his feelings for you and the first to start making moves, it started with compliments and light flirting, which then moved on to touches and more obviously flirting when he realised that you feel the same way about him. Soon you returned the gestures, accepting your feelings for him.

John never expected his life to end up literally underground and he knew that it would be difficult, but he felt that he could do it as long as you were there.

Faith Seed-

Faith had always liked you, she always had faith in you, she knew that you wanted to do good and appreciated that. So when the time came and she had to get to the bunker, she took you with her as a sign of compassion and trust. She wanted to help you. Faith didn't really know what to do from here, Joseph had took her under his wing and had shown her the way. Now she was alone and, honestly, pretty confused. In someway, she hoped that you could both help to guide other down the right path.

Of course you needed time to adjust to your new living arrangements, and the fact that you now had to live with Faith Seed, one of the people you were fighting against. But you had to admit that Faith made it as easy for you as possible, she was always so kind, caring, and patient. It was hard not to feel comfortable around her, she just seemed to have a way of soothing you. Eventually you tried to forget about your past and you began to open up to her and admit that you enjoyed her company.

It was hard to hate Faith and just as hard to not like her and love spending time with her. Once you separated Faith from the cult, she wasn't creepy at all and she wasn't some sort of religious obsessive, she was sweet and so normal compared to her brothers. You noticed when she started being even more sweet and even more affectionate towards you, and you found that you liked it. You liked it a lot. And you found yourself returning those gestures. Faith even told you her real name and you began to refer to her by it.

Hope County was a struggle for both of you, the bunker was a scary future, but you found solace with each other.

Requests?